Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 17 2015, 06:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
Hi Taz, i put the individual's name in the top box, and Farm Town Friends in the 2nd box which said that this choice would not receive the post. When I attempted to type in "Show Wall Requests" in the 2nd box (not to be posted), the system would not accept this choice. I will post again to see what happens. When I attempt to post again, I just now put in the individual's name, and pulled up Farm Town Friends in the 2nd box. Before actually posting, I checked the setting and it said "All Friends" Needless to say I did NOT click on Share. The devs must be working on this right now because when I did this earlier, my friend's name showed up as the only person who would see this post. I will try again tomorrow.
Hi ckpeer,
You have to uncheck the box on the first pop up to keep it from going to the Show Farmtown Wall Requests to be able to limit to the one individual or group of individuals you want it to go to. And the only place they will see it is on their newsfeed or your time line. See the picture below.

Where the red cirle is you have to uncheck that box for it to only go to the individuals you want it to go to and it will only be seen on their Newsfeed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.