Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 21 2009, 11:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Ok now I am really ******! Its good the plow was solar because ITS USELESS!! It isn't any different than regular plowing!! And we have to pay fuel???? Why waste our money making us pay for something useless!! And what is the problem, can't have a post that you may not like?? Just delete it like my last one. This forum is definitely slanted!!
Old Oct 21 2009, 11:41 AM

Great additions!!! thanks farmtown dudes
Old Oct 21 2009, 11:51 AM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Mar 09 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

Thanks for the new tools, but I desperately need more land! I do not want to destroy the farm I have designed, to get more land, and I have even less now because I had to store the tools. Please! More Land!

Visit TOOTSIES FARM

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 21 2009, 11:54 AM

THis is a good idea for those farmers who harvest, plow and seed their own fields. I rarely plow and harvest my own fields, though, and I make a few coins and XP plowing and harvesting my neighbors' fields. I hope that aspect of Farmtown isn't phased out...it's been a nice way to meet my neighbors, and to help each other out.
Old Oct 21 2009, 11:59 AM

LOVE the new toys and I can't believe the number of people that are complaining about them...I guess it's true that you can't please everyone. I have a dirt road around my farm and the machinery looks great sitting on the road like we're heading to the fields!!!!

Farm Town does have issues sometimes, but it is a game and we all can CHOOSE to play it or not. By the way, I like FT much more than FarmVille. FT has much better graphics and is not nearly as irritating!!! Keep up the great work and thanks for giving us new toys:-)

Ohh...I also love the new harvesting cuz let me tell you...if I could have smacked that girl everytime she said "Wait, I'm busy" I would have!!!! lol
Old Oct 21 2009, 12:01 PM
Account Not Linked

I went to the MP yesterday made it clear no trees, they harvested the trees. Went today hired a guy and he did one field then left (maybe got kicked off). I got sick of the whole thing and bought the big harvester. There is a point to it. My friends aren't always on when I am and some days I don't have time for the MP. I bought the seeder because I do my own seeding to get points as I am not at 34 yet. I loved it, I could do my farm faster. Thank you very much!!!
Old Oct 21 2009, 12:19 PM

Exclamation What abt hiring?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo's Farm View Post
Chip,

no it doesnt
I am assuming that the use of harvesters and seeders will greatly affect people being hired at the Marketplace?? Will there be new ways to earn coins since the harvesting and/or plowing was the main source of coins??

Old Oct 21 2009, 12:23 PM
Account Not Linked

I totally agree...why have the machines if you can't use them on other people's farms. We get more coin for having others harvest and plow for us. So in other words whats the sence in having the machines???
Old Oct 21 2009, 12:29 PM

I am happy about the continuing ability to have new items on our farms. I do not intend to sound ungrateful. But how many items can FT make available without realizing that no matter how much they claim server issues, we need land expansions to be able to buy and store new things. Unless you want us to delete older items for newer items. Even if I decide never to use them I would like to purchase the new tools that are available for looks, or if I had hiring issues, but I cannot do so without deleting previous items purchased or reducing once again the amount of crop land available. Beta or not new land purchases should be the next major item up fo development. I am currently trying to investigate the purchase and use of the new tool, but becase it is only looks to work on our own farm, I don't see the need of use in my case. But I would love to have them.
Old Oct 21 2009, 12:32 PM
Account Not Linked

For those of you complaining & whining about all the complainers & whiners, doesn't that make you just as guilty of complaining & whining?

Unless you're new to the world of internet forums, you would understand that all of this is normal. It's actually part of the whole process. I'm willing to bet many of you have asked for something (more land & levels seems to be the most common request) and in turn, you could have been viewed as a whiner.

I'm guilty of complaining sometimes too, I admit it. If you ask me, "complaining" helps get things done. What some might view as complaining, others might see as constructive criticism.

Players come here and "complain" this game needs this or they would like that. You may see it as whining, but developers may see it as an opportunity to improve the game, to keep players coming back and to attract new players.

You tell everyone, if you don't like it, don't buy it. Well if you don't like what you read, don't visit that thread. You're not making it any better of an atmosphere by chewing out those you consider complainers & whiners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinMH View Post
You ask for something, in time the devs have been accomidating, and you still complain about it. "ALL our hard work!" Are you serious? you are clicking a button on your mouse!
People ask for things, but there's nothing wrong with wanting improvements to what we're given.

As for your "ALL our hard work!" comment, even players who AGREE with you and take your side on this matter have called what they do here "hard work," which I agree is ridiculous. Point being, you chastise the ones who don't agree with you for saying something when all along those who DO agree with you are saying the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natho View Post
my god - so many whiny little s.o.b's!!.

a few months back people pleaded for tractors etc...

now we get them! and people complain...

just wish that there was a better way to utilise the gift fuel tank as i have a few piling up and i hate having the you have x no of gifts every time i open my farm! - if possible could the gift fuel tank just add 50 gallons and then when we visit the fuel station then it resets it to whatever amount!. that way i can clear my gifts! :-)
LOL Calm down.

What's funny is you insult those who complain after getting something new, yet you're not happy with what you got either and want it done differently. Pot, meet kettle.
Closed Thread