Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 31 2020, 04:59 AM

My request tab always shows (50 in red) gifts awaiting for me to pick up. When I open it, accept all the gifts and close it, the (50) still remains. There are no gifts to pick up.
Old Jul 31 2020, 05:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeacher View Post
My request tab always shows (50 in red) gifts awaiting for me to pick up. When I open it, accept all the gifts and close it, the (50) still remains. There are no gifts to pick up.
Hi dbreacher,

If there is a 50 still showing and you have refreshed the My Requests tab and can't see any new gifts it's sounding like you have stuck gifts that have already been accepted but haven't cleared from the Facebook area for game gifts which may be causing the problem.

Please click on this link and see if there are any Farm Town gifts showing up on that page, it can only show you up to 100 at a time: Facebook Games Activity

You can only accept/exchange them one at a time in that area BUT if you don't get them that is because they are ones that you have already accepted at a previous time that did not clear from that area. Trains can not be boosted from that area, if you know you have already boosted a train showing there you need to click on the X instead of Accept to remove the request. If that does not resolve your problem with My Requests or the problem comes back, you will have to clear more or all of them out of that section. To do that go back to that page and click the X instead of Accept. on the requests to clear them all out. If you have a considerable amount of requests and feel you need to clear all of them out of that area there is an Ignore all that you can use to clear them all out but please don't block the gifts or you won't get any more.

If you are not sure how to accept/exchange/return/ignore gifts using that area of Facebook please click on this link which will help you with that: Old Method of Accepting/Exchanging Gifts
Old Aug 01 2020, 06:52 AM

The Select friends to send this gift box does not open so the Done button is not visible to finish sending
Old Aug 01 2020, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
The Select friends to send this gift box does not open so the Done button is not visible to finish sending
Hi JohnAlbertini,

We are aware of the problem, it happened to other users the other day and cleared up overnight so we hope it doesn't last long for the users with it today either.

We are keeping an eye on it.
Old Aug 01 2020, 08:22 AM

My husband and I are both having a problem with sending gifts as the box for the people to select does not fully come up. The box appears but is only a very short box as if the other part is lost. Hopefully you will be able to fix this soon.
Old Aug 01 2020, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbi59carter View Post
My husband and I are both having a problem with sending gifts as the box for the people to select does not fully come up. The box appears but is only a very short box as if the other part is lost. Hopefully you will be able to fix this soon.
Hi debbi59carter

Some of us had that problem 2 days ago and it was fixed during the night. Now it is back but not sure if it is for all users.

We have let the developers know about this issue.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 01 2020, 09:40 AM

Default thanks

Having the same problem on my ever faithful chrome, it came and went yesterday but seems to be premanent today.
Old Aug 01 2020, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Having the same problem on my ever faithful chrome, it came and went yesterday but seems to be premanent today.
Thanks for your report Snookie Sue

The developers are aware of this issue and they are monitoring it as it seems to be a Facebook problem.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 01 2020, 01:34 PM

the cut-off gifting window is back. this is frustrating. Back to sending to only those who send to me first. SIGH
Old Aug 01 2020, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacw View Post
the cut-off gifting window is back. this is frustrating. Back to sending to only those who send to me first. SIGH
Hi dacw,

We are aware the problem is back again and monitoring it to see if Facebook will fix it again, hopefully they will be quick about it, but there's no way for us to know what they are doing, sorry.

Tags
can't accept gifts, can't exchange, can't receive gifts, can't send gifts, exchange gifts, farmers, gift, gift box, gift errors, gifting, gifts, gifts not showing up, how many gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, shrinking window, stuck gifts, unable to receive gifts, window narrows