Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 25 2022, 04:04 AM

Default Can't harvest animals on farm 1

I have animal buildings that have animals in them and when I use the harvest all button it works on all farms except farm #1. I can do them manually but I shouldn't have to since I have the tools.
Old Sep 25 2022, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretta B View Post
I have animal buildings that have animals in them and when I use the harvest all button it works on all farms except farm #1. I can do them manually but I shouldn't have to since I have the tools.
Hi Loretta

Your farm 1 is set as a Quest Farm that is why the animal sheds placed there are not harvested when you use the Harvest All button at the top of the Facility manager.

When a farm is set as a Quest Farm is to prevent the animals to be harvested using the Harvest all in case you need them for your quests.

If you want to harvest those sheds same as the ones in other farms, then load farm 1 and then click in the farm's name.

You will then see that the option for "Make this a quest farm" has a tick. Remove the tick and then click in the green check mark to save changes.
Old Oct 20 2022, 05:43 PM

Default Harvesting Animals

Can someone without guessing, know, do the animals that run loose about the farm get harvested with the others, I feel they don't. thanks
Old Oct 20 2022, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Fellows View Post
Can someone without guessing, know, do the animals that run loose about the farm get harvested with the others, I feel they don't. thanks
Hi Eddie Fellows

I moved your post to the thread about Animals.

If you harvest every shed one by one then only the animals inside them are harvested.

But if you have the tools to harvest all sheds in all farms by clicking Harvest All button at the top of your Facility Manager, then all animals inside the shed and on the farms are harvested.

Only one thing to take in mind is to not have lot of animals on the farms and it could be too difficult to load those farms.

If you need information about the Animals harvesters tools please visit the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Old Oct 25 2022, 10:51 AM

I bought a horse for n my stables but
It wont do anything I cant get it to go n stable what am I doing wrong please
Old Oct 25 2022, 11:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
I bought a horse for n my stables but
It wont do anything I cant get it to go n stable what am I doing wrong please
Hi Iceberg,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about animals. Please do not post problems in the Suggestions section. That is only for making suggestions for changes additions to the game.

What horse did you buy? If you bought it from the decorations section it will not go into the stable. All of the horses that go into the stables are gift items.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 26 2022, 04:17 PM

FYI ... "Harvest All" feature doesn't get the animals in Farm 44 Dairy Sheds (that is the only harvesting animal tool I have so I don't know if the others harvest when selected).
Old Oct 26 2022, 04:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKatz View Post
FYI ... "Harvest All" feature doesn't get the animals in Farm 44 Dairy Sheds (that is the only harvesting animal tool I have so I don't know if the others harvest when selected).
Hi JKatz,
Go to your farm 44 and click on the name of the farm. See if you have that farm designated as a quest farm. If you do that is why the animals are not harvested by the Harvest All feature. If a farm is set as a quest farm that allows those animal sheds to be saved for those quests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 27 2022, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JKatz,
Go to your farm 44 and click on the name of the farm. See if you have that farm designated as a quest farm. If you do that is why the animals are not harvested by the Harvest All feature. If a farm is set as a quest farm that allows those animal sheds to be saved for those quests.
thank you!
Old Oct 27 2022, 09:01 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to CAFinNY

Not sure if this belongs here or not, but it is about my rabbits. I have 2 hutches on different farms. When I started today, Farm 1 had 89 rabbits & I harvested all of them. Another farm has a few, it says they're ready to harvest, but when I try it says they're not ready. Any idea what's going on?

Tags
animals, chicken, clydesdale, cow, delete animals, gift animals, goose, heavywool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, horses, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, stuck animals, too many animals, turkey