Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 15 2014, 11:41 PM

I agree my whole farm 17 was completely missed when my facs were being done today
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I moved your post to the release as this is still a new item that is being worked on. There are still glitches in this and the developers are aware of it and working on it. There isn't any way to turn that off at this point.
Old Mar 15 2014, 11:43 PM

Also, I noticed when working facilities for others, I was getting very little items from the farms that the mayor worked
Old Mar 15 2014, 11:43 PM

So, from what I can see, the Mayor is doing the oopsie daisies on the first farm and then completing the rest without faltering. I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't an ultra sensitive 'click of the mouse' problem. Like that first 'getting going' click is registering twice, thus, the 'oops' reply is in response to the second click.

I just bought 7 new train cars so that I could apply this awesome new upgrade at 100 percent, and making each train car attach together was a feat in itself because of ultra sensitive mouse movements.

Although I'm in love with you at the moment Raul, if you release new train cars on the next update, I will hate you and my life forever. Making this 7 car purchase hurt like a four letter word. MAN!!! But I worked every post I could find TWICE today. I haven't done that in...........uhhhhh........well..... EVER!!! Watching my experience points jump by the 10's of thousands was a very sweet reward.

Thanks for now. I'm sure I'll be back to complain about something that's taking you way to long to institute into the game very soon.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Mar 15 2014, 11:53 PM

Do all 10 cars on the train have to be the ones bought with FC?
Old Mar 16 2014, 12:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggeragin View Post
Do all 10 cars on the train have to be the ones bought with FC?
Yes. The coin cars do not count toward this. You can have coin cars in your train if you want, like to make the train go around a corner in the track, but they do not count for the facility work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2014, 02:38 AM

10 cars or more on each thats 20 cars at 35 fc each = 700 fc thats $120 in real money , WOW you guys are really getting greedy. I have been playing since the beginning but thinking about quitting soon, its gotten out of hand with the money grabs
Old Mar 16 2014, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
So, from what I can see, the Mayor is doing the oopsie daisies on the first farm and then completing the rest without faltering. I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't an ultra sensitive 'click of the mouse' problem. Like that first 'getting going' click is registering twice, thus, the 'oops' reply is in response to the second click.

I just bought 7 new train cars so that I could apply this awesome new upgrade at 100 percent, and making each train car attach together was a feat in itself because of ultra sensitive mouse movements.

Although I'm in love with you at the moment Raul, if you release new train cars on the next update, I will hate you and my life forever. Making this 7 car purchase hurt like a four letter word. MAN!!! But I worked every post I could find TWICE today. I haven't done that in...........uhhhhh........well..... EVER!!! Watching my experience points jump by the 10's of thousands was a very sweet reward.

Thanks for now. I'm sure I'll be back to complain about something that's taking you way to long to institute into the game very soon.
There could be something to that, with the mouse being too sensitive, I am also experiencing the Oops on the first farm, and the rest is fine
And I am totally with you in on the trains, would hate to see new freight cars in the next couple of releases

on Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w203
Old Mar 16 2014, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
Allowing others to use fuel is not working. I hired a newbie and she had about 10,000 fuel. When that was used, she isn't able to use mine. I even tried rehiring, but she still is getting "you need more fuel".
One of my friends is a newbie farmer and when hired her she too had fuel but whilst doing my farm she too ran out of fuel. She said when she is doing other peoples work her fuel doesn't show up so she didn't realise she was running out of fuel. She should have been able to use my fuel but that just didn't happen and she had to leave my farm and go back to hers in order to refuel. A few farmers have said to me that their fuel gauge is not showing up when they are on others farms.
Old Mar 16 2014, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbcfan View Post
I (level 158) just went and worked on my friend's farm (level 235), via feed posts -one to work in facilities, and one to refer clients to facilities. On BOTH, where the mayor says, after doing a few, that "For being such a hard worker he will complete the remaining farms for you"....I went and checked anyway, and found that HE DOESN'T!! And also you have to manually check all facilities from that point on, as the pop-up that takes you to them no longer appears for you either.

BTW: Neither I nor the friend I worked for have any trains or freight cars at all..

In any case, is there any way to turn that mayor help OFF in the first place???? I would much rather do ALL the work myself anyway!! That mayor takes all the fun out of this, if you ask me!

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!
That's what was happening to me. I would do facilities and when the mayor said moving to next farm, i would stay there, but i double checked anyways and found out that the mayor didn't do them all, and the ones the mayor missed i had to do one by one
Old Mar 16 2014, 07:32 AM

Am still getting the "oops I have already worked this farm for you today" but then Mayor will go on to do the remaining farms. Using Windows 7, Comodo Dragon and today am on Server WF36 - yesterday was on a different server but still had the same problem.
Closed Thread