Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southworth View Post
i have the hardest time getting anyone to plow anymore. Either they only want to harvest or they show up and then do 3 or 4 plots and leave. Maybe if there were more rewards for plowing it would be easier to find people that want to do it? Any suggestions?
It is not that it is the glitch in the game that won't let us plow. I can't even plow my own farm.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 11 2010, 09:28 AM

Level:
XP:

Mokie Level 100 4 farms 2,000,000+ XP and counting.

I hear ya there! I have contacted the Dev's meany times over about both the Market time lag, the plowing problem, and another one; the Planting problem -(where some background activity occurs and LATCHES up your mouse cursor and DOES NOT release it.) But on the Market time lag, for a while there it really got bad.. With 3 computers in this household and a shared Broadband High Speed.. we managed many times to go to market and attempted to hire each other, (stopwatch in hand) Many times it took the Slashkey servers up to FIVE MINUTS to relay the requests.. Who can actually hire anyone that way? Bu the time your request has been relayed by the servers, someone else had already hired them.

Visit 's Farm

Last edited by Mokie; Jul 11 2010 at 10:03 AM.
Old Jul 11 2010, 06:38 PM

Level:
XP:

I thought I was the only one! Yes, they are rude. I always answer by clicking on either choice. Unless I have another problem with my computer, I'm thanking them for the job. What gets me upset is that when I hire someone, they quit for something better. There ought to be a rating system on how well we like our "hired help".

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 11 2010, 06:45 PM

Level:
XP:

Im telling you we are not all being rude. My computor lets me do half the job then the time out comes up and says you must refresh well when you do that you are gone..................it sends you home. I cannot plow on others I cant even plow my own farm and your gripping? I have not been able to plow plant or harvest since the 4th of July and nobody seems to have any answers. So dont think I leave for something better it is because the game is NOT working right and you have no choice. I cannot plow more than 4 to 8 squares and it wont let me do anymore. Im just about ready to thrown in the towel. It has taken me sinse the 4th to plow my farm one square every once in awhile.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 11 2010, 11:01 PM

On the issue of people saying please and thank you...Yes, people should always be polite, however, remember that many people are in full screen mode when they are working their farms and cannot reply. I have often had people say thank you as they are leaving from plowing and I have not responded because I am in full screen mode and planting. By the time I drop out of full screen to then type a reply they would be gone. I have only run into one truly rude person in the months and months that I have been playing - I ignored her and presumed that she had not been raised properly.
Old Jul 12 2010, 12:33 AM

Level:
XP:

ssame here they say they are not getting it and i hire another one abd they all show up

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 12 2010, 12:34 AM

Level:
XP:

iknow how that is are they do abad job

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 13 2010, 10:33 AM

Exclamation Fire Tool Needed

Can we PLEASE have a fire tool. In the last few days I've hired people to plow. Obiviously this job is beyound their capabilites.

They do one square here, one square there. Two squares together. Two more at the other end of the farm. Two more in the middle of the farm.

It takes forever for them to plow, and I can't plant crops until they are done as I usually have three or four different crops going at the same time.

Please please please give me a tool to fire these people...........they are driving me crazy.
Old Jul 13 2010, 11:08 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy Gail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kee Bee View Post
Can we PLEASE have a fire tool. In the last few days I've hired people to plow. Obiviously this job is beyound their capabilites.

They do one square here, one square there. Two squares together. Two more at the other end of the farm. Two more in the middle of the farm.

It takes forever for them to plow, and I can't plant crops until they are done as I usually have three or four different crops going at the same time.

Please please please give me a tool to fire these people...........they are driving me crazy.

Sorry to tell ya this but it won't ever happen, ppl would abuse the priviledge....I don't even hire anymore as I only plant what I use in my facilities and I plow myself, it's quicker and saves alot of headaches...

Please Give Me The Patience To Deal With Stupid People And For Courage To Tolerate Their Ignorance, Because Lord Knows If I Ask For Strength, I Will Beat Them To Death."

Gail Storm 2009 Copyright All Rights Reserved ©
Old Jul 13 2010, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kee Bee View Post

I worked with one of those last night while harvesting then the guy turned right around and hired him to plow, and I typed what I was thinking.