Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 14 2013, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy too View Post
Yes! the bonus feature does not seem to be working. I spend a lot of time looking for what I might have missed, I keep getting the message that I have to complete the job.
It would be great if the message told me WHAT had to be finished.
If you use the fade out button you'll be able to see what you have missed when you select a tool. So for instance if you are harvesting or chopping trees. When you have the fade out button activated and then click the on the tree tool only the crops for that tool will show. It's very useful )
Old Jan 14 2013, 07:47 AM

My main complaint is trying to hire. Once you have clicked on someone to hire them only you should be able to. The times I have lost a worker even after I have clicked on them. Is there anyway you could fix this FT. I think once we have clicked on a person to hire them nobody else should be able to )
Old Jan 22 2013, 06:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggranmum View Post
PLEASE .... PLEASE!!!! Seperate the hiring of flowers and trees from crops.

PLEASE .... PLEASE !!! Make the hiring of flowers and trees by themselves.
I have been asking for this forever! I can't believe that the devs dont understand why keeping them combined is the wrong thing to do! It's deceptive to the newbies and it causes hires to leave your farm without doing your trees or flowers. H+P is the number one job people want in the market, and everywhere, how can they not be disappointed when they show up and no crops are there? Keeping them combined is pointless. We have separate buttons to do crops, why is this clunky thing still here???

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 22 2013, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl_Su View Post
Anyone else finding that when hiring from the market .it is getting very very hard to find people who actually do the trees and flowers.
I fertilise all my farms so its double money. I dont have 'weird' set ups i hire Solo and yet i cannot get the people I hire to do trees & flowers ..they just leave them, grab the crops & go..
For the last few month I have to do trees and flowers myself 90% of the times. Are others finding this also ??
YES!!! it's so frustrating! they go straight for the crops!! I am to the point where I don't waste my time going to the MP because it's so FRUSTRATING... I like trying to help out players but it's so much quicker and secure to just do it all myself.....
Old Jan 23 2013, 10:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsbohannon View Post
YES!!! it's so frustrating! they go straight for the crops!! I am to the point where I don't waste my time going to the MP because it's so FRUSTRATING... I like trying to help out players but it's so much quicker and secure to just do it all myself.....
Now with the bonus when you hire someone to work your farm if you've also hired them to do the trees and flowers they wont get the bonus until everything is done
Old Jan 24 2013, 12:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

well I am on the point of quitting the market place to hire people....so many have no idea at all..they don't know about the Dim Out Non Relevant Items for Tools, the bonus chest...and so many leave a few things undone, even in just harvest/plow that they miss out on the bonus...its so frustrating and I can have the work done myself in the time it takes to get a good worker...there are a few out there, but its hard to find them when needed....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 24 2013, 04:58 PM

I have 2 rows of marigolds and pink roses down 2 sides of one farm. I was wondering if people really wanted to do flowers with only that many to do. Seems like too many for someone without tools and maybe a joke for someone with tools. What do people who do flowers like to do? And do they normally mind watering as well. Since I only have a few flowers I water them myself before hiring and they normally are fertilized unless I forget. Kind of trying to decide if I should get rid of the flowers, or plant more for people who like to do flowers. If I knew what people liked, I might go ahead and plant more so they would be worth coming to my farm to do.
Old Jan 24 2013, 05:11 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
I have 2 rows of marigolds and pink roses down 2 sides of one farm. I was wondering if people really wanted to do flowers with only that many to do. Seems like too many for someone without tools and maybe a joke for someone with tools. What do people who do flowers like to do? And do they normally mind watering as well. Since I only have a few flowers I water them myself before hiring and they normally are fertilized unless I forget. Kind of trying to decide if I should get rid of the flowers, or plant more for people who like to do flowers. If I knew what people liked, I might go ahead and plant more so they would be worth coming to my farm to do.
I think you should design your farm exactly as you want it Personally i do prefer flowers watered before being hired, they show up when the dim feature is used. As for how many flowers, it never bothers me how many or how few there are and yes i do have the tools.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 25 2013, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
I've got about that many flowers. I just try to hire it out with something else.
Old Jan 26 2013, 07:59 PM

I have a question regarding accidentally getting thrown off a farm by inadvertently clicking on an ad that is on the right side of the screen.( more than once) I remember at one time you could 'Refresh' and get back on..but now there is no chance of that. Is there any way to get back to a farm when this happens? I feel so badly for the farmer who hires me since I can't let them know what has happend!