Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 03 2014, 08:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I still don't get it. Say I started on Monday at 7am and by Thursday, I had completed 4 quests and got my 1 FC. Then on day 7 (I guess sometime before the following Monday at 6:59am?), I've managed to finish 4 additional quests. Do I get my second FC then?
If you collected on Thursday then you will not be able to collect again until the next Thursday.And will only collect for quests you have done between one Thursday to the next.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 03 2014, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you collected on Thursday then you will not be able to collect again until the next Thursday.And will only collect for quests you have done between one Thursday to the next.
Ok, so in other words, when we get our first FC for the week, if we think there's a chance we can get a second one before the 8 days starts, we shouldn't collect the first one? If that's true - that's what I was saying above. We need some kind of warning about that. I collected the first one because I was afraid I might lose it if I didn't. But now it seems like the fact that I DID collect it will prevent me from getting 2 this week. Am I at least understanding it correctly now?

And if we ARE supposed to let our FC accumulate, is there a time when we MIGHT lose them if we don't collect them? Like what happens if we don't collect them until day 12 or 13?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 03 2014, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Ok, so in other words, when we get our first FC for the week, if we think there's a chance we can get a second one before the 8 days starts, we shouldn't collect the first one? If that's true - that's what I was saying above. We need some kind of warning about that. I collected the first one because I was afraid I might lose it if I didn't. But now it seems like the fact that I DID collect it will prevent me from getting 2 this week. Am I at least understanding it correctly now?

And if we ARE supposed to let our FC accumulate, is there a time when we MIGHT lose them if we don't collect them? Like what happens if we don't collect them until day 12 or 13?
hi, there is no day 12 or 13, whenever you see the button... from that moment it counts back for 7 days... anything before that is not counted

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Apr 03 2014, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
hi, there is no day 12 or 13, whenever you see the button... from that moment it counts back for 7 days... anything before that is not counted
I get that. I was just using that as an example to try to understand when we should collect our FC. If I'm understanding, it seems like I'm supposed to let them accumulate. But do they disappear at some point if we HAVEN'T collected them? Like if I don't collect them - maybe let them accumulate until I get 30 or so - would the button always be there? Or would it disappear, along with my FC, at some point?

I guess I'm OCDing this to death. I'm just bummed that I missed out on the opportunity to get 2 FC this week because I didn't understand how it worked.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 03 2014, 09:39 PM

Quote:
I get that. I was just using that as an example to try to understand when we should collect our FC. If I'm understanding, it seems like I'm supposed to let them accumulate. But do they disappear at some point if we HAVEN'T collected them? Like if I don't collect them - maybe let them accumulate until I get 30 or so - would the button always be there? Or would it disappear, along with my FC, at some point?

I guess I'm OCDing this to death. I'm just bummed that I missed out on the opportunity to get 2 FC this week because I didn't understand how it worked.
Well, i would collect it right away, unless i know for sure i can get another quest in before the first quests of that week expires.

best thing to do is write down the exact time and date you collect the FC.... and then write down when you complete the first quest...

so for example... 4pm on a Thursday, and you finish the first quest at 10pm that same thursday... Next time the button appears at 4pm the following thursday, you know then you have 6 hours before that first quest expires and will no longer count.

Contact Support

Old Apr 03 2014, 11:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:

To add to what everyone has mentioned maybe this visual aid might help as seen below:

I use this calendar to help know when I have collected my last FC (date and time), when my 7 days end and qualify for FC again, when I start quests, estimated completion date of quests, how many I completed each day (estimated number of completed in parenthesis, and total number completed.

As in the example above I collected my previous FC on April 1st at 10:15 pm (2215 hrs) and I will qualify again on April 8th at 10:15 pm (2215 hrs), I now have to get as many quests as I can up to 8 completed by April 8th at 10:15 pm, this is when the button to collect FC and the text will appear and show how many quests I have completed in the past 7 days (1st to the 8th), If I don't get my 8th one done by April 8th I can go to April 10th if I needed to get my 8th quest done, my last 7 days would be April 3rd to April 10th. Once I get my 8th quest completed I can hold any other quest that I have open (if any) and complete them after I collect the FC so that the open quest will count towards the next weeks FC.

The example shows that I have 3 open quests with 1 finished and still have like 5 days to complete 4 more quests. I had 2 open quests from the previous week one I finished on Thursday and the other I will complete on Friday.

I hope this helps you understand the FC for quests.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Apr 03 2014 at 11:22 PM.
Old Apr 04 2014, 04:16 AM

Just bragging here... Last Thursday, I collected one FC for completing three quests in seven days. Yesterday, I collected two FC...I completed nine quests in seven days. It CAN be done and it wasn't that hard. :-)
Old Apr 04 2014, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It would have to be 9 quests in 7 days. The quest FC only looks at 7 days back.
Nope, it said 7 quests in 9 days, I read it over and over because it didn't make sense to me. But I suppose I may have had a senior moment. If it happens again, I'll take a screen shot and post it.
Old Apr 04 2014, 08:53 AM

i am confused about this quest thing too...yesterday i had a button to collect 1 fc and underneath another button to collect 2fc ...i just collected the 2 fc did i do it correct or should i have done the 1fc and then the 2fc making 3fc
Old Apr 04 2014, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roz1972 View Post
i am confused about this quest thing too...yesterday i had a button to collect 1 fc and underneath another button to collect 2fc ...i just collected the 2 fc did i do it correct or should i have done the 1fc and then the 2fc making 3fc
You did it correctly, it's either 1fc or 2fc not both

Contact Support

Closed Thread