Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 23 2009, 08:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Thanks for going back to previous version, people like the competition of trying to get as much harvest as you can its part of the game. As for lost coin,xp issue someone whos worked on that farm somewhere gets them, you can see when you are getting the coins or xp and when your not when you are replowing or reharvesting a bit that has already been done perhaps you could show a counter which shows how many fields are left to plow or harvest which counts down as each one is done then people can see when it on zero its not worth continuing working on that farm. Anyway if everybody paid attention to there xp or coins total going up then this issue wouldnt even arise.
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Feedback

Hi Raul,

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to give feedback. I like being able to work faster ....the previous way. I still think this new way will have users complaining about those players that are faster than them at harvesting/plowing. I hope you go back to being able to click ahead of your avatar in harvesting and plowing..it makes life much easier.

Thanks!
Mary Ann
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:46 AM

A HUGE THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO US FARMERS..

maybe there can be a way to hire for how much harvest has to be worked? as in a huge field two workers.. small fields can't hire more then 1 worker..
My new lot 24X24 .. all in fields.. i find that two can get the job done nicely without bumping into one another.. and they get the benefits of the whole job..

again THANKS..
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:47 AM

Thumbs up Don't Change it Back, Please

I first thought there was something was wrong with Farm Town. After I read on the Forum that this was a new release I just went back and played the game. I actually found that my plowing and harvesting speed was the same or a little faster. The biggest plus was that there wasn't any other plowers and harvesters just clicking all over the screen to get as many points/coins as possible, i.e. not plowing and harvesting in a logical manner. Please don't change it back.
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:49 AM

Default Dec. 22nd

Raul,

I have long missed the old(real old) way to harvest. It required some practice and skill. I hated the newer way because people would click away as if they had their eye closed. There can be some really immature and inconsiderate people on here at times. I think the 22nd update was wonderful and I could harvest as fast as I clicked as long as I kept a straight line. I think the people complaining never learned to harvest politely in the first place. PLEASE keep the update as it is!
Level 60 450,000 XPs
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:50 AM

Didn't even know about the update until I signed in to post about a problem with a hired plow. Only 1 of 300+ plots is showing plowed after hiring a single person to plow. Has anyone else experienced this since the update?
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Harvesting Updates

NOOOO. The new way is better. It keeps the gang harvesters at bay. Please consider leaving the update in place.
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:52 AM
Account Not Linked

There's no need to limit the number of workers hired, people have the option to leave if they feel there are too many workers. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. FT is great the way it was before the last change.
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'il Srek View Post
I first thought there was something was wrong with Farm Town. After I read on the Forum that this was a new release I just went back and played the game. I actually found that my plowing and harvesting speed was the same or a little faster. The biggest plus was that there wasn't any other plowers and harvesters just clicking all over the screen to get as many points/coins as possible, i.e. not plowing and harvesting in a logical manner. Please don't change it back.
totally agree with this! should give newer farmers time to learn just like I had to learn the "old" qeue system. I am doing fine & making $$ & XP's by harvesting/plowing in a row. Even told farmers on 5 jobs to stay in a row & they would not be jumping all over. Many players just haphazardly clk all over & mess the field up just to grab what they can. Let them gripe, who cares.

Seems the lowest common denominator is alive & well on FT! :-(
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Thanks a bunch

Thank you so much for going back to the old way, I find harvesting and plowing slower than before. Also, limiting the number you can hire would be a good idea. I dislike it when people hire like 6 plowers when they only need 2 for the job. It's not worth my time to stay and plow, so I leave when there are too many.
Closed Thread