Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 17 2013, 09:43 AM

Like the idea of the new sorting in the facility manager - but sadly I cant use it! The ? for help on the Diversification rank is right over the button for the sorting window.
I found a work around - keep emptying my facilities and services - that means less space taking up by the "done" amount.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 17 2013, 09:59 AM

I am unable to use any of my tools to harvest, seed, or plow today.
Old Feb 17 2013, 10:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Okay I have an issue with watering items. First Friday night I planted onions saved the farm reloaded the farm and then watered the onions with the red sprinkler. I do not own any sprinklers past this one. Well as you can see from the picture below not all my onions where watered only part of them where. Now at the same time Friday I planted one farm of pineapples and 3 farms of onions the pineapples where first. Well the pineapples all watered but the 3 farms of onions did not water all the onions only part of them, again see picture below. The second issue is on one farm I have a few flowers last night I harvested them then watered them with the red sprinkler without reloading the farm, well they popped up like they where ready to harvest I reloaded the farm at that point and they where back to the just harvested state. They where fully watered as in all the water drops where full but they didn't have the w by their name and I couldn't use the red sprinkler on them again because it said the farm had already been watered. There seems to be a few glitches with watering right now that I am sure you will get fixed soon.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Feb 17 2013, 10:39 AM

i watered my farm of beets b4 i went to bed last night, so i could harvest for my quest this morning, and they were all dead!!! i have all the sprinklers, including the purple one.

farmin' for LIFE!!
Old Feb 17 2013, 10:40 AM

Default Sprinkler issues

HI,
When watering a farm with the Green Sprinkler, only part of the farm is watered.

best regards
David
Old Feb 17 2013, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Like the idea of the new sorting in the facility manager - but sadly I cant use it! The ? for help on the Diversification rank is right over the button for the sorting window.
I found a work around - keep emptying my facilities and services - that means less space taking up by the "done" amount.
Mine is the same way and always has been. I am able to click on the edge of it and get it to work.
Old Feb 17 2013, 11:05 AM

Default Sprinklers only watering partially

I planted for the first time last night since getting the new sprinkler system and 4 out of 14 farms are only partially watered. Please fix!
Old Feb 17 2013, 12:05 PM
Account Not Linked

not sure if this is due to the latest release, but my farms are only partially getting watered by the green sprinkler after planting. this creates an inconvenience for harvesting and replanting farms. thank you in advance for any insight addressing this problem as others have also experienced it.
Old Feb 17 2013, 12:05 PM

They ALWAYS add new glitches when they give us new factories. I have current top levels of both the sprinkler and of the piggy-doo spreader and neither one is having problems. Instead the problem I AM having is that it is taking forever for the game to load, then it does not save everything properly. And yeah, I already know about clearing the caches - FT's as well as my browsers. I've even tested my internet connection for speed and packet loss and both have passed with flying colors. I've even tried playing other games on Facebook and found that Facebook is not being Fecesbook. So I must conclude that they are taking the Beta status seriously again or insisting that there is no problem.
Old Feb 17 2013, 12:47 PM

Default Sprinkler

Since the update my mobile sprinkler has not been working properly. It will only water approximately half of the farm rather than the entire farm. Could someone tell me why this is happening? Thanks.
Closed Thread

Tags
train