Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 08 2023, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickydwuk View Post
When in the Farmtown website how can we find people to ask to be neighbours? Currently we post on here with our Facebook link and befriend and then neighbour from there. Is it just by asking in the marketplace for buddies & neighbours or will we have a link we can post here?
Hi nickydwuk

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors to be able to respond to you.

Right now we have both versions for the game, facebook and website, so you can still post in that thread with a link to your facebook profile to get friends requests.

We would suggest you to add a link to your farms, which is also explained in that thread. If you are playing in the website, then when you copy your link using the Farm manager, you will get a link from the website.

This way, you will be able to get friends/neighbors using both versions.

We will update the Facebook neighbors requests thread with new information once Facebook disables the game.
Old May 10 2023, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Vivienne

You can be buddies to each other or one is buddy and the other is neighbor.

That means that you will be able to work each other facilities if you both are connected in the game.
Great, Thank you
Old May 10 2023, 04:59 PM

Default About Buddies

What can buddies do that neighbors cannot. What is their purpose. I have never found an understandable reason for them in more than 10 years of playing this game.
Old May 10 2023, 05:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeSulli View Post
What can buddies do that neighbors cannot. What is their purpose. I have never found an understandable reason for them in more than 10 years of playing this game.
HI DeeSulli,
I moved your post to the thread about buddies. You can find all the information about buddies in the Game Guide chapter 6 about buddies:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314838
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 11 2023, 08:24 PM

I am full with both Neighbours and buddies now I still have friends on Facebook who do farms etc one in particular has no internet so cant move him across so my question is if Facebook shuts farm town down and if people stop playing on the website how are we going to replace them esp still with limits on both ?
Old May 11 2023, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
I am full with both Neighbours and buddies now I still have friends on Facebook who do farms etc one in particular has no internet so cant move him across so my question is if Facebook shuts farm town down and if people stop playing on the website how are we going to replace them esp still with limits on both ?
Hi Amanda,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about Neighbors and Buddies.
If you are talking about neighbors or buddies that you currently have who have not registered in the website and will not be playing on the werbsite, then you can remove them the same way you can right now which is in the neighbor bar or in the buddy list.
To replace them with someone new on the website you would currently have to meet up with them on a farm or in the markets or inn and then you can add them form the menu when you click on their avatar.
The following post in the Website Guide tells you the methods for adding them:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648270
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 13 2023, 03:46 PM

Help! I was working on the Farmtown.com site and removing a neighbor that I wanted to keep as a buddy. A pop up came up and asked me if I wanted to remove myself from that person's buddies. Before I finished reading it, I accidentally clicked in the box and on the green check mark and it deleted all the neighbors/buddies that I shared with that person. Is there anyway to UNDO this?????
Old May 13 2023, 03:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
Help! I was working on the Farmtown.com site and removing a neighbor that I wanted to keep as a buddy. A pop up came up and asked me if I wanted to remove myself from that person's buddies. Before I finished reading it, I accidentally clicked in the box and on the green check mark and it deleted all the neighbors/buddies that I shared with that person. Is there anyway to UNDO this?????
Hi KoalaBear,
I am sorry but there is no way to undo this. Current there isn't any way to get them set as a buddy would be to meet up with them somewhere in the game as in on your or thier farms, the markets or the inn. As they were a neighbor you had they should be a friend on Facebook so you could contact them there.
Old May 17 2023, 05:35 PM

Default cancelling neighbor request

I have been unable to cancel an old neighbor request. I cleared the memcache and tried again and it still says "unconfirmed". I am trying to fill up my neighbor list and am having a hard time with it. I have a question. What happens when someone ignores a neighbor request? Does it sit there still saying "unconfirmed"?

I don't want to be a pest by reminding them of the request so I thought I would cancel the request and make it again but that is not working out. Any suggestions?

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old May 17 2023, 05:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
I have been unable to cancel an old neighbor request. I cleared the memcache and tried again and it still says "unconfirmed". I am trying to fill up my neighbor list and am having a hard time with it. I have a question. What happens when someone ignores a neighbor request? Does it sit there still saying "unconfirmed"?

I don't want to be a pest by reminding them of the request so I thought I would cancel the request and make it again but that is not working out. Any suggestions?
Hi DeniseDJ,
As they should be working on the neighbors setup for the website it may be that you can't cancel a neighbor request. I have tried and could not remove one I when I tried. You might want to report this to Support.

As they have not accepted it should not affect how many other neighbors you can add.

They may not have seen the request, so you may want to send them a reminder just to see if they forgot.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors