Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 04 2009, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Reevy View Post
I was just in the market place and as you are all aware you can click on numerous farmers before you get a reply, I just realised after seeing it flash on my screen -240 coins, this is just for sending a harvest request, I really cant believe it, wouldnt be so bad if the farmers actually received the request but this charge is for EVERY request sent
I just hired someone from the marketplace to test this theory out, and I watched very carefully as the hire request was sent. I didn't see any reduction of coins just for sending a hire request out, so I'm really not sure what you are referring to. Maybe this was a one-time glitch that you experienced -

Little Wing

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1640090895
Old Dec 04 2009, 03:40 PM

I got tired of people taking my stuff off my trees, so started a 2nd farm months ago just to do the havesting and plowing. And it is the largest size and basically nothing but pumpkins. What I have noticed is if I refresh one when the other still has the saving lines, the other farm loses the XP. And I don't think there is any way for the farm owner to know that when they refresh, they wipe out the XP of the other farmer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
I just hired someone from the marketplace to test this theory out, and I watched very carefully as the hire request was sent. I didn't see any reduction of coins just for sending a hire request out, so I'm really not sure what you are referring to. Maybe this was a one-time glitch that you experienced -

Little Wing
Closed Thread