Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 17 2023, 03:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF1976 View Post
I have been trying to sell some excess trees, flowers fish etc. I've been selling half of the original amount, then half of the remaining until I get down to a number I feel comfortable with (example 1500) that will hold me until I harvest more. When I do, it works well until I get down to around 2500 or so. When I click the "Self Half", it only sells about 1/4 of the remaining. This is a very strange behavior I've not noticed before. My user ID is1497914343.
Hi FF,
I am sorry but we do not get data on coin sales for individual items so have no way to check this. Nor have we ever had something like this reported. I have checked this and cannot duplicate it.

It may just not be updating immediately. Please try restarting your farms and then check your storage to see if it has corrected. If it has not then please report this to Support.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 17 2023 at 03:28 PM.
Old Jan 04 2024, 04:58 PM

Hi, I was just wondering if there is a place that tells you how much your buying limit is? And, are their separate limits for each type of product? I have re-read all the information in the game guide, and I know it is based on best diversification, just wondering if it tells you somewhere. Thanks
Old Jan 04 2024, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hi, I was just wondering if there is a place that tells you how much your buying limit is? And, are their separate limits for each type of product? I have re-read all the information in the game guide, and I know it is based on best diversification, just wondering if it tells you somewhere. Thanks
Hi Early Girl

No, there is no place where you can find your buying limit as it can change according to some rules.

The buying limit is explained in the following link from our Game guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...38#post6302938
Old Jan 04 2024, 05:20 PM

Thanks Mary, as I said I have re-read that section of the game guide. I assume the limit would change if you reached a higher diversification or bought a couple of suits. I see that. But I am over 1M in diversification, and have all 3 suits - so, I don't believe mine will change. Is that correct? And there is no way for me to figure out what it is?
Old Jan 04 2024, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks Mary, as I said I have re-read that section of the game guide. I assume the limit would change if you reached a higher diversification or bought a couple of suits. I see that. But I am over 1M in diversification, and have all 3 suits - so, I don't believe mine will change. Is that correct? And there is no way for me to figure out what it is?
You are correct.

At this time you get:

1500 to start
5000 as for best diversification (that is the maximum up now)
15000 as you have 3 suits.

Those give you a total of 21,500 which is your buying limit.
Old Jan 08 2024, 07:20 PM

I get this message every day when I select stuff at the trading warehouse, it's lil annoying and one reason why I stopped using it, this has been happening over a month and I reported it before and nothing was done about it, so wanted to try again and now 3 day in a row, doesn't matter if i select crops, trees, fish, ect. It freezes up and have to reopen farmtown and I shouldn't have to do this every day.

"2024-01-09 01:13:52.826 WARNEXCEPTION: Ajax.Notify_Caller - Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
Old Jan 08 2024, 07:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlbluedove View Post
I get this message every day when I select stuff at the trading warehouse, it's lil annoying and one reason why I stopped using it, this has been happening over a month and I reported it before and nothing was done about it, so wanted to try again and now 3 day in a row, doesn't matter if i select crops, trees, fish, ect. It freezes up and have to reopen farmtown and I shouldn't have to do this every day.

"2024-01-09 01:13:52.826 WARNEXCEPTION: Ajax.Notify_Caller - Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
Hi tmlbluedove,
I could not duplicate this. I just set all of them except for flowers and no errors. The only thing I can suggest is to contact Support and see if they can duplicate the error.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 14 2024, 11:57 AM

Does anyone know WHY we have to wait 12 hrs to sell things to each other, but a Farm Town Day is only 20 hours? Shouldn't it be every 10 hrs?
Old Feb 14 2024, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeraN View Post
Does anyone know WHY we have to wait 12 hrs to sell things to each other, but a Farm Town Day is only 20 hours? Shouldn't it be every 10 hrs?
Hi VeraN

That is the way the developers set that feature.

We have a Suggestion section where you can post your idea to change the times but it up to the developers to do it or not.

You cant start a new thread in Suggestions but you can post as a reply to an open thread that fits with your idea.
This is the link to Suggestions:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Tags
buying, buying limit, selling, trade limit, trading, trading issues, trading problem, trading warehouse, warehouse