Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 26 2011, 07:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
Mmmmmm,,..Somethings happening....FT is playing up wicked and I,m connecting to a new server which it only does when a new release is on its way..........Its coming soon........
COuld be...my server has changed too.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 26 2011, 08:06 PM

Default I have an Idea...

It is like a drinking game. Everytime some one asks in here "when is the next update" you all send me $5 each and each time someone says, FT is acting up, it must be time to update you all send me $10. Ill be rich this time next month. lol
Old Jul 26 2011, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Ok, someone explain this to me. Yesterday I was down to 4 Salt, so went to get more from gifts. When I stored the new Salt it made two separate entries, one for new Salt (gifts) and marked the 4 Salt with no (gifts) after it. Today the 4 has increased to 10 and of course my gift salt has decrease because I used some today to fill my facilities. I am not sure where the added 6 came from as could be from the gift ones or out of thin air.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 26 2011, 08:26 PM

im wondering if there is a fix going to let us produce our own salt from now... i think update is getting close, thats kind of thing happens a day or two out ive noticed

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Jul 26 2011, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Ok, someone explain this to me. Yesterday I was down to 4 Salt, so went to get more from gifts. When I stored the new Salt it made two separate entries, one for new Salt (gifts) and marked the 4 Salt with no (gifts) after it. Today the 4 has increased to 10 and of course my gift salt has decrease because I used some today to fill my facilities. I am not sure where the added 6 came from as could be from the gift ones or out of thin air.
The 'salt faries' Maybe they're the nice counterbalance to the evil farm cash gremlins.

I am working, truly I am .... on my other screen

Old Jul 26 2011, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
The 'salt faries' Maybe they're the nice counterbalance to the evil farm cash gremlins.

I am working, truly I am .... on my other screen
the ones that arn't marked gifts are coming from ingredients requests that you are requesting or clicking on.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jul 26 2011, 08:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
the ones that arn't marked gifts are coming from ingredients requests that you are requesting or clicking on.
Darn....I was hoping had something to do with update. I forgot about that.
Old Jul 26 2011, 10:07 PM

can anyone tell me how long it takes to harvest the red maple tree and the juniper tree thank you

just a hillbilly
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2037&farm_ix=Y
Old Jul 26 2011, 10:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca slaughter View Post
can anyone tell me how long it takes to harvest the red maple tree and the juniper tree thank you
Two Farmtown days (40 hrs).
Old Jul 26 2011, 11:33 PM

All the new stuff is great but again some question.

Can the farms get bigger so that we can have more without having to go to more and more farms. With the new 5x5 tools, it would be easy to manage farms twice the size of the ones we have now.

Can the barns, sheds and coos get bigger so we can have more animals of the same type in each? 100 has been the limit for a very long time. I am always running out of eggs but where to stuff more chickens LOL

Thanks for taking you time to listen to my suggestions.
Closed Thread