Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 23 2014, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Had a neighbor come to work my farms and she got the message that

"... work is reserved for friends..." After clearing all the data (memcache , history etc), she was able to work.

I though it was just unusual until it happened to me too. However, I had worked another's Client Facilities with no problem, and then went to work his Production Facs/Facilities... and I got the same message .

I cleared everything, but the message still came and blocked me from working.

hhmm

I did notice in the first instance, that my neighbor - when blocked from working - did not appear as active "green dot" neighbor until after she cleared memory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
The same thing happened to me yesterday. I went to work my hubby's farms, we have been friends & neighbors since 2009, and I got the message about work being only for friends. I came here and cleared everything and was able to work his farms. No trouble this morning.

Hi!

The developers are aware of this and working for a fix.
Old Mar 23 2014, 08:23 PM

Now this is strange, not only is the game still not loading but my message and the message I replied to about it are gone.
Old Mar 23 2014, 08:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Now this is strange, not only is the game still not loading but my message and the message I replied to about it are gone.
I moved your post and the one you answered to the Help & Support as that is not a release problem. Here is where I moved them:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 23 2014, 11:59 PM

Just a quick question -- I have two trains with 10+ working cars on them, but the mayor is still not working the facilities for me. Any ideas?
Old Mar 24 2014, 12:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbwell2 View Post
Just a quick question -- I have two trains with 10+ working cars on them, but the mayor is still not working the facilities for me. Any ideas?
Are they farm cash cars? Only the farm cash cars count for that. So you need 2 trains with 10 farm cash cars each.
If that is the case post a link to your farm here. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create and provide a manual link. Instructions are here for how to create that link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 24 2014 at 12:23 AM.
Old Mar 24 2014, 12:22 AM

Yes they are -- That is what I meant by "working cars".

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...8190b1d2bee03c

Last edited by dbwell2; Mar 24 2014 at 12:27 AM. Reason: I did not see the request for the link -
Old Mar 24 2014, 12:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes they are -- That is what I meant by "working cars".
Provide a link to your farm. Instructions are in my previous post on how to do that.
Let me know what farm or farms your trains are on.
Old Mar 24 2014, 12:28 AM

Sorry I added the link above and they are on farms 1 and 17
Old Mar 24 2014, 12:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Sorry I added the link above and they are on farms 1 and 17
Ok. You do have the required trains and both are dispatched. What happens when you try to work your neighbor's facilities?
Old Mar 24 2014, 12:38 AM

I have to go to each farm until the last 3 or 4 and then it starts the process of automation. The message comes up if you have 2 working trains.......
Closed Thread