Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 15 2022, 02:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin66 View Post
I received the reward today that will allow me to get a randomly determined amount of a facility ingredient of my choosing. I went through the list of facility ingredients and see that there are some not included in the list. Items from the Australian Restaurant and Hibachi Japanese Restaurant are not included. My question is, what is a "facility ingredient"?
Hi Penguin,
A facility ingredient would an ingredient from a facility that is used in another facility to make a product. Nothing made in those restaurants would be used to make a further product.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 15 2022, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
The goal is to send 22 ingredient packs. Those are the Ingredient requests that players request by clicking the + in a product box to get ingredients to make that product. You can find those in the My Requests/ Other Requests tab. They say send ingredients.
CRAZY! Then it isn't what WE send when sending gifts at all?!!! They must ASK for them and we must reply? So my sending ingredient gift packs was USELESS?!!! THAT IS NOT FAIR. It SAYS send ingredient pack gifts and THAT is what I DID!!! So if friends don't REQUEST ingredients there is nothing we can do?!!!!
Old Nov 15 2022, 03:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
CRAZY! Then it isn't what WE send when sending gifts at all?!!! They must ASK for them and we must reply? So my sending ingredient gift packs was USELESS?!!! THAT IS NOT FAIR. It SAYS send ingredient pack gifts and THAT is what I DID!!! So if friends don't REQUEST ingredients there is nothing we can do?!!!!
Hi John,
The goal is specific. It has to be ingredient requests that they ask for. You can always ask them to send an ingredient request each day until you can complete the goal as you can only send them 1 per day. What you sent were standard gifts and those would not count for this particular goal. You did not sent ingredient pack gifts. You sent gifts from the gift page. Sorry if you think it is unfair, but thatis what the goal is. There is a goal also for sending a certain amount of gifts. I just finished one of those myself.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 15 2022, 04:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Default farm pass working the non-workable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Turbo Terry,
It would depend on what level of utilization each was at when they were worked by the neighbor. Additionally it would depend on how long ago they worked them and the production times for each batch in each of those facilities. The times for each batch of each product are different so the utilization will show different amounts done.
all were filled to the same level 100% - if 1 person worked them they should have all been reduced by 20% - obviously less that half of the facilities were worked and the farm pass privilege should reflect that not all non-workable facilities will be worked
Old Nov 15 2022, 04:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo terry View Post
all were filled to the same level 100% - if 1 person worked them they should have all been reduced by 20% - obviously less that half of the facilities were worked and the farm pass privilege should reflect that not all non-workable facilities will be worked
Hi Turbo Terry,
If some were ready to complete batches before the person worked them then the ammounts will not be the same across the board. Some product batches are only 1 hour and all the way up to 8 hours, so they will not always be exactly the same amounts done.
Old Nov 15 2022, 05:03 PM

just a little bug in the farm pass when it brings you to the select a product half the product if its a non workable facility to get x amount of when you click on stored amount on the product list it does not actually show lowest stored or highest stored it is all mixed up just thought i'd inform you as tedious when your looking for a certain product.
Old Nov 15 2022, 05:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
just a little bug in the farm pass when it brings you to the select a product half the product if its a non workable facility to get x amount of when you click on stored amount on the product list it does not actually show lowest stored or highest stored it is all mixed up just thought i'd inform you as tedious when your looking for a certain product.
Hi Alexm,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the farm pass as this has nothing to do with the current release.
You have a sort capability in that pop up to sort by storage amounts. If you have both large and regular amounts of a product they will not be in order. It is best to Zip your storage before you go to claim the rewards.
Old Nov 15 2022, 05:15 PM

i zip x2 a day and even when i stored by amount it did not show the correct amounts they were all mixed up. thanks
Old Nov 15 2022, 05:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
i zip x2 a day and even when i stored by amount it did not show the correct amounts they were all mixed up. thanks
Hi Alexm,
I can't duplicate this. They are in the correct order from lowest amount to the highest amount for me. The only thing that would show them in the wrong order is if you have any thing that has more than 1 level of either gifts, regular, or large.
Old Nov 15 2022, 08:14 PM

I have a neighbor that waters all my flowers when she works my facilities/clients. I've never minded before. But now with the farm pass, this can make it really hard to find enough flowers to satisfy the quest of watering flowers. There should be a way to turn off if you want someone to be able to water your flowers. I did make two of my farms with flowers private earlier today which saved me. I posted on my page asking neighbors to stop watering flowers. She commented about it and then did it again today. The only ones that werent watered were the private farms. I cant make them all private. Any ideas?

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs