Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 11 2015, 01:40 AM

Default Great Update

Very Happy with this update. Lots of great time savers. Good job everyone
Old Jun 11 2015, 03:48 AM

Hi. Just have to tell everyone that Aussies DO NOT use Macadamia Nuts in our ANZAC biscuits (it's a treasured traditional biscuit) and you can't have a Pavlova without Passion Fruit..it's just unheard of. Thanks for including Aussies in this update though..much appreciated
Old Jun 11 2015, 03:59 AM

have to say loving the new super neighbours..awesome coming home to find my trees chopped and harvested and crops harvested as well as flowers
Old Jun 11 2015, 05:38 AM

Hi, having the same problem as MaryMarcel regarding staying online (connected.) Just started while working facs/svcs for a neighbor. In the middle of Mr. Mayor picking up his part, I get the pop up that I've been disconnected, click the green or red. It's happened twice now and never happened before today.

ETA: again, while returning to my own farm. Cleared cache, etc.

Last edited by Bella-Cruella; Jun 11 2015 at 05:45 AM.
Old Jun 11 2015, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella-Cruella View Post
Hi, having the same problem as MaryMarcel regarding staying online (connected.) Just started while working facs/svcs for a neighbor. In the middle of Mr. Mayor picking up his part, I get the pop up that I've been disconnected, click the green or red. It's happened twice now and never happened before today.

ETA: again, while returning to my own farm. Cleared cache, etc.
Hi Bella-Cruella

I'm not having those issues, only responded to other member with those problems

Please try all suggestions given in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774

If after trying all suggestions you still have problems, please post a response in that thread.
Old Jun 11 2015, 07:12 AM

Default Text/Fonts Boxes are TOO BIG !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
Well, it was fixed for about 10 minutes. Now I just went back in and the quest box (I only checked the blue quest) fills the ENTIRE farm page, no matter how I adjust the size. I tried from 110% to 150% and it stayed the same. The quest box fills the entire page, which is worse than it was when I first asked for the quests numbers to return.

Oh dear, it is ALL the boxes - facility manager, gifts, etc., ALL fill the ENTIRE page. This is definitely a new occurrence. The other boxes were fine till now.
It's even difficult to use the new large tools since they take up the whole screen too .. having to move my field from side to side to accomodate the large fields.

Raul .. please tell me there is a fix coming for this?? I don't see it mentioned as a known problem. Thank you for all of the other things .. they are awesome !!
Old Jun 11 2015, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketil View Post
No - they don't on my farm.
This do not function. Super neighbours coming to my farm can not use my Tools.
same here... I can be a super neighbor but the ones I added can't use tools when coming to mine...
Old Jun 11 2015, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflysbaby View Post
It's even difficult to use the new large tools since they take up the whole screen too .. having to move my field from side to side to accomodate the large fields.

Raul .. please tell me there is a fix coming for this?? I don't see it mentioned as a known problem. Thank you for all of the other things .. they are awesome !!
Hi butterflysbaby

The developers are looking at this problem with Chrome but don't know if they can find anything, but they are looking. None of the moderators or developers can duplicate it and that makes it hard to find.
Old Jun 11 2015, 07:29 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! Super Neighbors are now, indeed SUPER!!! *happy dance... ;0))
Old Jun 11 2015, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myshel View Post
same here... I can be a super neighbor but the ones I added can't use tools when coming to mine...
Hi Myshel

Some hours ago the developers released a fix for this problem.

Post Release Updates - June 10th, 11:15PM EST

- Super Neighbours should now be able to use tools and fuel from the farm owner.
- Fixed some inconsistencies with the red dots in the neighbour bar. Right now when you are visiting a farm and you are a Super Neighbour of that farm owner, as an extra hint, you will have a red dot on your own user in the neighbour bar.
- When setting and removing Super Neighbours the neighbour bar will stay in place on the same position.

Please first restart your farms and ask your friends to do the same before trying this to make sure the fix has taken place. Let us know if this is not still not working or if there is another problem with it.
Closed Thread