Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 25 2020, 09:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I just checked and the message comes up after I open the train in the train manager and it says "This train can not be dispatched because you already have another Turbo Freight Locomotive dispatched in this farm" which I don't since that's the only Turbo train I have. This may be the message they are working on.
Hi RFMad,
Yes that is the message you get when you click the Open button that shows when your mouse is over the train in the train manageger, but you should not get that message when you click on the Dispatch button. When it dispatches then the same button changes to Boost.

They are aware of this problem with the Open button and working on it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 26 2020, 08:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Farmer Dibble,
I am sure it has been that way a lot longer. The storage tends not to update imediately so that it doesn't slow the game down.
I would have noticed it long before this had that been the case Taz.
Old Mar 26 2020, 10:01 AM

hi taz random question if i have 3 trains with 10 carts attached im aware im eligible for the 80% bonus but my question is does every train get the bonus or just the 3 with 10 carts attached too?
Old Mar 26 2020, 10:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
hi taz random question if i have 3 trains with 10 carts attached im aware im eligible for the 80% bonus but my question is does every train get the bonus or just the 3 with 10 carts attached too?
Hi Alexm,
The only information we have is what Raul posted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 26 2020, 02:08 PM

Hi farmers

Raul has just added a note to point 6 b) in the main post:

b) When unloading a train, if you have at least 3 trains dispatched or ready to unload with 10 cars each, you will earn an extra bonus of 80% of the products delivered by that train. Note that any of your trains have the chance to earn this bonus, not only those with 10 freight cars.
Old Mar 26 2020, 10:50 PM

so i just unloaded my train from f40 turbo freight and got 1.8million in normal and 1.2 million in 80% bonus my turbo was also ready on f37 unloaded that and it said i wasn't eligible for the bonus and it gave me just the standard unloaded loot any reason why? both these have 10 carts attached (i have 3 in total with 10)
Old Mar 26 2020, 11:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
so i just unloaded my train from f40 turbo freight and got 1.8million in normal and 1.2 million in 80% bonus my turbo was also ready on f37 unloaded that and it said i wasn't eligible for the bonus and it gave me just the standard unloaded loot any reason why? both these have 10 carts attached (i have 3 in total with 10)
Hi Alexm,
Did you not get a pop up telling you that you did not have 3 trains dispatched with 10 cars (because the first one you unloaded)? The reason would be if you only have 3 trains with the 10 cars then when you unload the first one you no longer have 3 trains dispatched. What you need to do as I have to do too, is unload the first one, then dispatch it. Once you have done that then you will get the additional products when you unload the second one.
Old Mar 27 2020, 03:39 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I unloaded 2 trains and got the extra bonus for both.. I have 10 trains and all have over 10 cars on them. Very happy with the bonus.. and my trains seem to be returning home a lot quicker now that I can see how many still need boosting each day,
Old Mar 27 2020, 06:00 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

For those that have not seen it yet, we have additional information from Raul:

Post Release Updates - March 27th, 1:30AM

- BugFix: Incorrect error messages and freight cars shown when opening trains from the Train Manager.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 30 2020, 08:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just posted. They have found a work around for the Chrome issues:

Post Release Updates - March 30th, 8:30PM

- BugFix: Issues with the latest version of Chrome:

a) Can not accept gifts or boost trains
b) When posting facilities or requesting ingredients your post will appear on your friends Facebook profiles but not in their My Request tab inside Farmtown
c) When sending train boost request, after you click the 'Done' button the game will reload itself
Closed Thread