Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 13 2021, 02:35 PM

Good job, developers and support team. I am pleasantly surprised that so many aspects of this game are functioning. It will take time to "almost reinvent the game" with WebGL and HTML. But, I believe we'll be pleasantly surprised with the finished product.
Donna Henderson
Old Feb 14 2021, 06:34 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Biker Dash

Just wanna add my thanks in here as well. Having friends who do coding for games, I do understand just how monumental of a task a game this size is. The task is still ongoing, but I have full faith that the developers will keep cranking away at things to bring back the features we all enjoyed before the migration began.

If we just be patient, soon we'll be able to go to the market once again and buy more lands... soon, we'll be able to hire each other to tend our crops and trees, and to work in all our facilities. It does take time, though.

Again, thank you to the Farm Town team for ensuring that we'll be able to continue enjoying this game for years to come.
Old Feb 14 2021, 06:24 PM

Default Thank you Mods and Devs

A big thank you for taking on this venture to convert the game to HTML, there are so many of us out there that appreciate the hard work you are doing. This game has been a life support for me through so many ups and downs in my world. I am grateful that FT is my other world, where I can survive and strive.

Robin L

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...569&farm_ix=16
Old Feb 20 2021, 09:00 PM

Talking Friggin" awesome!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you !! Sooo much faster, no reboots, collecting from animal sheds and facitities put frosting on the cake!!! Great job y'all !!!!
Old Feb 21 2021, 12:02 PM

I wanted to let the staff know that I am very happy with everything they have done with the game up to this point.Everything that is available is working well for me.Thank you!
Old Feb 21 2021, 01:40 PM

Default Yes - Thank you!

I would like to echo what others have said here and say thank you! The game is coming along nicely on the new platform. I cannot even imagine how much hard work this is to rewrite it all.
Old Apr 03 2021, 12:42 PM
Account Not Linked

just popping in to say thank you to all the team for doing what they are doing ... while all this is taking place i am taking a break and will be back once more things are added in the meantime i will go look see where i can cause mayhem

THANK YOU!!