Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 15 2011, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
Al, I am smart enough to do that! What I bought was an orange sprinkler, and FT charged 50 FC, not 45, and sold me a second red sprinkler, not an orange one! Don't want or need a second red sprinkler! And storage is not "Tools" it's "Items". If you are going to moderate, pls know the game....
Hi My responce was based on the info provided in your first post.

Quote:
I'm annoyed! Spent the 45 FC on the orange sprinkler, set it on Farm 11, put it in storage, and it's missing. I am very very annoyed! Please fix this!
yes in the items section of the storage the filter needs to be set to all or tools

if it is not there a moderator will need to check your farm data to locate it.

only trying to help you.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum

Last edited by al_bundy; Oct 15 2011 at 08:19 AM.
Old Oct 15 2011, 06:55 AM

Hi Devs, thanks for the update. As usual, you supply a mixture. Have to admit, I am taking my time to purchase this time as can get boring very quickly.
I do agree that whilst the new facilities are great and exciting for a while, they are not really what the game needs.. we do need the incentive to keep playing and after sitting at the top end of the XP for over 12 months, I am finding it tough going.. even started Farmtown One Stop Shop group to keep myself occupied... so yeah it has been said before and I have no doubt will be said again, we desperately need you guys to be way ahead of us in levels before anything much else is upgraded...
have to say though that the tool to help with facility loading is great!!! as is the ease of use we are finding now... cheers and regardless, thank you for the best game on the net...
Old Oct 15 2011, 06:58 AM

Default Thanks

Thanks for the new update. Looking forward to checking out all the new stuff.
Old Oct 15 2011, 07:02 AM
Account Not Linked

TOTALLY AGREE k1ss I have spent enough on sprinklers only to find the upgrade makes the last 1 I bought useless,the Red Sprinkler is now only any good to water neighbours flowers I DID NOT pay farmcash to do that.We did not lose other tools we upgraded ie; plower seeder harvester so why have we lost our sprinklers????????
Old Oct 15 2011, 07:22 AM
Account Not Linked

When mouseover an ingredient you will now see the stored amount was given in last update where has this gone NO LONGER SHOWING??????????????
Old Oct 15 2011, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nessa278 View Post
When mouseover an ingredient you will now see the stored amount was given in last update where has this gone NO LONGER SHOWING??????????????
Hi yes support is aware of this they have indicated at the end of Rauls initial release notes that this should be fixed on monday there time

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Oct 15 2011, 07:33 AM

Thank you for the latest tools! I just whizzed through loading my facilities in the shortest time ever!!! Can't wait to see what these new games involve. Thanks again Devs. Well done.
Old Oct 15 2011, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
love the check boxes for the products, really making those facility tools the one click tools they are supposed to be. One thing I would like though is if the facilities were independant of others of the same type. For example, I have multiple mineral mines and in a few I don't start production of the gold, silver and diamonds because I don't currently need as much of those. However, if I uncheck them in one mineral mine they become unchecked in all
I like this too.... now the dairy plants can work for me without delay (or accumulating a million butter... hehehe)

but, wouldn'tyaknow... we know have more uses for the excess butter

Old Oct 15 2011, 07:36 AM

Love the new upgrades, saving up for the facility belt and the workbench one! I know it is annoying, when we're on the top level and can't earn more farm cash, but at least new levels with the new upgrade. I still enjoy the game very much indeed
Old Oct 15 2011, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
I would love to see the facility manager on the dashboard

i am curious is there really oak (wood) in BBQ Sauce as to make bbq sauce in ft you need oak log pile

sounds like you could get splinters from this sauce lol

Oh al... don't be so saucy. Try it, you wood like it.

Closed Thread