Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 13 2022, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast View Post
Farm Pass: I am not getting credit for unloading the pink ship' I have one but have helped with more but not getting the credit, thanks
Hi eastcoast

I moved your post to the New Release thread where we are moving all posts about Farm Pass.

You have a seasonal goal for unloading your own pink ship 3 times. Up now you have unloaded it once.

You have time till the end of the month to complete the goal.
Old Sep 13 2022, 04:54 PM

Default Farm Pass Train Boost problem

QUOTE: "I checked your goal and it shows 18/23 but we can check which trains didnt count for it. Are you seeing the same amount of boosts? If not, please reload the game."

After I sent the message to you, I had two more and they did count, that's why you saw 18. Now I've had two more since you checked and those also did count. So whatever happenned to the two I got when I had only 16 (and should have been 18) hasn't repeated. So basically I should be at 22, but at least it's fixed.
Old Sep 13 2022, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
QUOTE: "I checked your goal and it shows 18/23 but we can check which trains didnt count for it. Are you seeing the same amount of boosts? If not, please reload the game."

After I sent the message to you, I had two more and they did count, that's why you saw 18. Now I've had two more since you checked and those also did count. So whatever happenned to the two I got when I had only 16 (and should have been 18) hasn't repeated. So basically I should be at 22, but at least it's fixed.
Hi KoalaBear

Maybe a glitch at that moment, but it is impossible for us to check on that.

Glad the boosts are now counting for your goal and thanks for coming back to let us know
Old Sep 13 2022, 07:47 PM

One of my Seasonal Farm Pass items is to work a certain facility in 134 neighbor's farms. It's going to be a squeaker - not sure I can make it but I'm trying!

My question is - how often can we work a neighbor's facilities? I worked all of them that were available around 6:30am this morning. When I go look now, all of those are still pink - even if the neighbor has posted a second time since then. (It's been over 12 hours.) I've been going in throughout the day to catch any new neighbors that might have posted but it's really hard to increase my score on the FP goal since I can't get in to the original neighbors a second time. Any tips or things I'm doing wrong?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 13 2022, 07:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
One of my Seasonal Farm Pass items is to work a certain facility in 134 neighbor's farms. It's going to be a squeaker - not sure I can make it but I'm trying!

My question is - how often can we work a neighbor's facilities? I worked all of them that were available around 6:30am this morning. When I go look now, all of those are still pink - even if the neighbor has posted a second time since then. (It's been over 12 hours.) I've been going in throughout the day to catch any new neighbors that might have posted but it's really hard to increase my score on the FP goal since I can't get in to the original neighbors a second time. Any tips or things I'm doing wrong?
Hi Susan,
From the Facilities and Facility Manager thread in Help & Support:

Working Neighbors Facilities: This is to explain the time between working a neighbours facilities before you can rework that same neighbor's post again. To simplify the answer it was originally stated that you had to wait a day.
Notice that if you spend at least 8 straight hours in a day without playing farmtown (when you sleep, eat breakfast, etc, most people will fall in this category) then you will in fact be able to work your friends facilities at least once per day. If you want to work them say twice per day, you will have to work them all say in the morning, 9AM, and then do not work anymore facilities until after 5 PM, after that time you will be able to work them all again. The key point is that you will be able to work ALL your friends facilities after 8 hours has passed since the LAST facilities you worked. Basically what this is saying is that after you have worked a neighbours facility there must be a gap of 8 hours, where you do not work any facilities, before you can work the neighbours facility again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 13 2022, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Susan,
From the Facilities and Facility Manager thread in Help & Support:

Basically what this is saying is that after you have worked a neighbours facility there must be a gap of 8 hours, where you do not work any facilities, before you can work the neighbours facility again.
Thanks, Taz. I thought I remembered something like that but I wasn't sure. Ok, so to maximize my chances, I need to work ALL facilities in the morning, then not work ANY facilities for at least 8 hours. Then I'll be able to start over?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 13 2022, 08:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Thanks, Taz. I thought I remembered something like that but I wasn't sure. Ok, so to maximize my chances, I need to work ALL facilities in the morning, then not work ANY facilities for at least 8 hours. Then I'll be able to start over?
Hi Susan,
Yes, there has to be an 8 hour span of no working facilities to be able to work them again
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 13 2022, 10:15 PM

I unloaded my pink ship this morning, and then immediately started loading it. I was gone most of the day, so haven't completed it yet.

That is what I was concerned about. it WAS completed and I unloaded it this morning. That is why I sent you the message. The ship was unloaded and I started reloading it. But it never showed up in the farm pass box. I see that eastcoast also had a pink ship that was unloaded but he didn't get credit either
Old Sep 13 2022, 10:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
I unloaded my pink ship this morning, and then immediately started loading it. I was gone most of the day, so haven't completed it yet.

That is what I was concerned about. it WAS completed and I unloaded it this morning. That is why I sent you the message. The ship was unloaded and I started reloading it. But it never showed up in the farm pass box. I see that eastcoast also had a pink ship that was unloaded but he didn't get credit either
Hi Iwoeb,
Did you open farm pass to get your new daily goals prior to unloading your pink ship this morning? If not themn that would be why it did not register for the goal.
Old Sep 14 2022, 03:49 AM

In the FREE Farm Pass challenges, they mention ingredient packs, and seed packs, what are they and where can they be found?
Closed Thread