Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 15 2014, 11:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Show Farm Stats - Quest Farm Suggestion

An excellent facility which I use constantly and which saves me loads of time when hunting around all my farms for things which need to be done.

I have one suggestion though... I have one farm which I have designated as my 'Quest Farm' by ticking the relevant box. On that farm I have several trees I keep unharvested so when those tree crops appear as part of a Quest I do not have to wait a few days for trees to get to the point where I can harvest them. I will also be adding flowers to this farm for the same reason.

When I use the 'Show Farm Stats' function and select 'All Farms' these unharvested items obviously show up when I select 'All Products' or 'Trees' or 'Flowers' respectively. I can hover over each product in turn and if it says 'Multiple Farms' instead of just showing the name of my Quest Farm I can see which products need working on but I have more than 80 different items on my Quest Farm so that gets a bit tedious after a while.

Would it be possible to incorporate a check box on the 'Farm Stats' panel which says something like, 'Exclude Products on Quest Farms'? That way I would be able to ignore any Products which are ready on my Quest Farm(s) and home in on the products that do need harvesting now.

Many thanks.

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity