Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 09 2018, 05:00 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulman3854 View Post
Is there any news yet about when the extra products are going to be included in the trains and ships
Hi soulman3854,

No news yet. Keep any eye on the top post on page one of this thread. Raul will update that post when they are released.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 09 2018, 05:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
We are aware there is a problem with the postings. We have contacted the developers and are trying to find the cause. Please hold off posting about this and give us and the developers time to find the problem.

EDIT: All posts about this problem have been moved to the Help & Support subject thread about Newsfeed and Wall Posts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 09 2018 at 05:33 PM.
Old Nov 09 2018, 07:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Default Newsfeed and Wall Requests Posting Problem

After checking with the developers, it has been determined the Newsfeed and Wall Requests posting problem is a Facebook created problem. I am sorry, but the only thing we can do is wait for them to correct it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 10 2018, 05:32 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - November 10th, 6:00PM

- Introduced a new way for changing your status in the Hiring and Trading marketplaces. Instead of using the Change Status Message option in the avatar menu, you now have easily accessible buttons on the right side of the screen to show others what you want to do on those markets.

There are the options in the Hiring market:

S - I'm Selling Products
H - I want to Hire other Farmers
W - I want to Work for other Farmers
M - I want to Meet other Farmers

There are the options in the Trading market:

S - I'm Selling Products
SF - I want to Sell products to other Farmers
BF - I want to Buy products from other Farmers
M - I want to Meet other Farmers

You can indicate more than one intention at the same time, for example, you may want to hire others but you may also want to be available for others to hire you, so if you enable the H (Hire, pink color) and W (Work, red color) buttons, your avatar name will be colored in pink and red at the same time.

The only case where hire requests sent to you will get blocked is when the H button is selected and the W button is clear. If both, the H and W buttons are selected, you will be able to receive Hire requests as usual.

Also, when you are selling products to the Mayor/Tom, we will enable the S button automatically so others know that you are currently selling products.

Known Issues:

- The Posting to Facebook functionality is currently broken (Posting Facilities, Request Ingredients, etc), Facebook is working on a fix for this.
Old Nov 10 2018, 06:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Buying products in only one market

I am willing to give buying products in the trading mp a try; although, In the past I have experienced little success buying products in the trading mp. Partly I think, because there are so few farmers there compared to the hiring mp.

Please consider allowing buying in both market places.

Last edited by ftjill; Nov 10 2018 at 06:17 PM.
Old Nov 10 2018, 06:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftjill View Post
I am willing to give buying products in the trading mp a try; although, In the past I have experienced little success buying products in the trading mp. Partly I think, because there are so few farmers there compared to the hiring mp.

Please consider allowing buying in both market places.

Why is there two buttons for selling in the trading mp?
Hi ftjill,
There are 2 buttons for selling because the first one is for selling to Tom and the 2nd is for selling to other farmers.
Old Nov 10 2018, 06:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Taz....duh...should have read the information first. Appreciate the patience you mods demonstrate in answering our questions
Old Nov 11 2018, 02:16 AM

Why am I getting work offers when Im pink?
Old Nov 11 2018, 04:00 AM

My avatar does not show pink to others at the market, but it does to me
Old Nov 11 2018, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Why am I getting work offers when Im pink?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
My avatar does not show pink to others at the market, but it does to me
Hi dave

Did you only click in the H button? If you clicked in H an in other button too, then your avatar name will show 2 colors and you will be able to receive hire request. According to the information, the only way to not receive hire requests is if only H button is clicked and W button is clear.
Closed Thread