Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 28 2019, 05:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin Venables View Post
Umm, I must be blind, but we used to have a place where we could re arrange our farms in any order we wanted. I was looking for that option after doing some work on my farms tonight. It seems to have disappeared when you put the Warehouse sales icon in the first column on the left.
I really liked that option for organizing my farms. I hope we haven't lost it for good,

Karin Venalbes aka Uschi
Hi Karin,

Adding to what Aussie Rae has said. The Farm Selector Manager icon you are looking for has moved in the toolbox and is now at the top of the 2nd column from the left side.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 28 2019, 10:32 AM

I wonder if you could change the cut-off time for trading super ingredients. I live in Europe and most of my neighbours live in the USA or Canada. When it's morning here, they're asleep, when it's their evening, I'm asleep. So there are times when I am playing and they are not there.
If my goods didn't disappear at European midnight, my American and Canadian friends would be able to get them.
Perhaps we could have the usual '20 hours' instead of 'up to midnight' I think it would be better.
I hope I am clear. Thank you.
Old May 28 2019, 10:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkies View Post
I wonder if you could change the cut-off time for trading super ingredients. I live in Europe and most of my neighbours live in the USA or Canada. When it's morning here, they're asleep, when it's their evening, I'm asleep. So there are times when I am playing and they are not there.
If my goods didn't disappear at European midnight, my American and Canadian friends would be able to get them.
Perhaps we could have the usual '20 hours' instead of 'up to midnight' I think it would be better.
I hope I am clear. Thank you.
Hi Walkies,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize all the suggestions by subject for the developers to view.
You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 28 2019, 05:50 PM

love new trading warehouse, it would help lots if the dot disappeared if all items in it have been sold and free is the default sale price
Old May 28 2019, 05:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
love new trading warehouse, it would help lots if the dot disappeared if all items in it have been sold and free is the default sale price
Hi JNelson,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize all the suggestions by subject for the developers to view.
You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 28 2019, 06:19 PM

Suddenly it is saying I can sell items from the Super Facility to others, but when the other person accepts they get a message saying basically "sorry, try again tomorrow!" As if they bought something from my already empty Warehouse.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 28 2019, 06:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Suddenly it is saying I can sell items from the Super Facility to others, but when the other person accepts they get a message saying basically "sorry, try again tomorrow!" As if they bought something from my already empty Warehouse.
Hi Qivis,
Was this in the market to strangers or selling to your neighbors? If it was to a neighbor did you also have that item listed in the trading warehouse?
Old May 28 2019, 08:19 PM

on some of my neighbors that have the beige dot, when i go to buy the blue buy button is visible but when i click it says 'this farmer doesn't have any of this item to sell at the moment' -- glitch?
hope this is right place did not see a Trade Warehouse category yet in help section
Old May 28 2019, 08:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
on some of my neighbors that have the beige dot, when i go to buy the blue buy button is visible but when i click it says 'this farmer doesn't have any of this item to sell at the moment' -- glitch?
hope this is right place did not see a Trade Warehouse category yet in help section
Hi JNelson,
There is a new Official thread in the Help & Support about Buying/Selling Trading:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641546
However as this is part of the current release item then posting about it here is ok. The developers are working on this issue already.
Old May 28 2019, 09:19 PM

cant buy super facility products from my neighbors regardless if buying directly from their offers or from their trading warehouse, all i get is a message stating "this farmer no longer has any of this item to sell at the moment" the 24 time frame has not expired on those i am trying to buy from as they are all from the US and it is currently 10:17 pm EST at the time of this post.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Closed Thread