Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 01 2019, 10:26 PM
Account Not Linked

is it possible to share tools with your neighbor?
Old Feb 01 2019, 10:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by judgedna View Post
is it possible to share tools with your neighbor?
Hi judgedna,
Your neighbors can only use your tools if you hire them for work on your farm and allow them to use your tools.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2019, 12:15 PM

I already had a fertilizer and loved how it worked, as in everything gets fertilized no matter when you plant, then i bought a green irrigator and am rather disappointed. I didn't realize you had to plant first and that everything had to be showing to irrigate it.
Old Feb 09 2019, 12:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeranger View Post
I already had a fertilizer and loved how it worked, as in everything gets fertilized no matter when you plant, then i bought a green irrigator and am rather disappointed. I didn't realize you had to plant first and that everything had to be showing to irrigate it.
Hi Freeranger,
You can find the information about any tool and how it functions in the Game Guide chapter 21 about tools before you buy:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090

In addition to the fact that the crop has to be planted before you irrigate which you have realized, you can not irrigate again for 20 hours. That means if you plant a crop that grows in 20 hours or less and irrigate it, then you can not irrigate the next crop you plant there before the 20 hours are up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 11 2019, 01:23 PM

Default thanks

Yes, i'm starting to get used to it already now that i've got it figured out. Now it makes sense after reading about all the tools.
Old Feb 15 2019, 09:37 PM

free style hands grab items at the bottom of the end instead of the top. would be nice for this hand to be able to grab a seacoast from the top not the bottom would be easier to place items.
Old Feb 15 2019, 10:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
free style hands grab items at the bottom of the end instead of the top. would be nice for this hand to be able to grab a seacoast from the top not the bottom would be easier to place items.
Hi nettie,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view, not the General Feedback. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old Mar 11 2019, 07:00 PM

Default New Turbo boats

Is it true that the bigger turbo boats no longer use bait to catch more fish?
Old Mar 11 2019, 07:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldog70 View Post
Is it true that the bigger turbo boats no longer use bait to catch more fish?
Hi Ldog,
No that is not correct. In order to catch double the fish you require bait with the fishing pole or any of the boats.
Old May 12 2019, 01:23 PM
Account Not Linked

i have a question...why can't we use coins to purchase machinery any more..it takes soooo long to accumulate the farmcash to buy bigger machinery like plows etc...i need to get bigger plows etc but don't have enough farmcash and am not going to use real money to buy more for a game when i usually have tons of coins that i should be able to use..i don't really need any more farms but i buy them when i get tons and tons of coins to be able to bump up the farmcash when the updates happen and then can only get one item until the next update on levels