Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 11 2018, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi dave

Did you only click in the H button? If you clicked in H an in other button too, then your avatar name will show 2 colors and you will be able to receive hire request. According to the information, the only way to not receive hire requests is if only H button is clicked and W button is clear.
I only clicked the H button
Old Nov 11 2018, 10:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
I only clicked the H button
Hi Dave,
I have just spent a long time standing in the Jobs market after clicking on the H for hire and did not get any hire requests. The only thing I can think of is it was sent just as you clicked the H button. Either way we can't duplicate it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 11 2018, 02:37 PM

any news on the posting issues caused by facebook
Old Nov 11 2018, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
any news on the posting issues caused by facebook
Hi max_river

I'm sorry but nothing up know. We only know developers have an open ticket with Facebook and Raul posted about this in Known issues in the first page of this thread:

Known Issues:

- The Posting to Facebook functionality is currently broken (Posting Facilities, Request Ingredients, etc), Facebook is working on a fix for this.

Any news will be posted here inmediately
Old Nov 11 2018, 08:23 PM

Also, when you are selling products to the Mayor/Tom, we will enable the S button automatically so others know that you are currently selling products.

When you have the S button selected, and your msg turns pink, others can still send hire request. I've tried hiding behind things, and making sure I'm at the correct market, but still get interrupted when trying to sell items.
Old Nov 11 2018, 08:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
Also, when you are selling products to the Mayor/Tom, we will enable the S button automatically so others know that you are currently selling products.

When you have the S button selected, and your msg turns pink, others can still send hire request. I've tried hiding behind things, and making sure I'm at the correct market, but still get interrupted when trying to sell items.
Hi Conjetta,
When you are selling your message turns brown not pink and that one doesn't prevent anyone sending you hire requests. The only one that is supposed to do that is the Hire "H" button which does turn your message pink.

From the release notes:
The only case where hire requests sent to you will get blocked is when the H button is selected and the W button is clear. If both, the H and W buttons are selected, you will be able to receive Hire requests as usual.

Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 12 2018, 12:30 AM

ok Taz ty I will
Old Nov 12 2018, 09:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
ok Taz ty I will
Hi Dave,
We have reported this to the developers and they are checking it.
Old Nov 12 2018, 09:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi All,

Looks like posting is working again. I have just tried it and it's working for me. If it's not working for you yet, you just may need to wait a while for the fix to get to you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 12 2018, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dave,
We have reported this to the developers and they are checking it.
We are getting the post now Woo Hoo
Closed Thread