Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 01 2017, 06:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
Not sure if this has been posted or not so if it has sorry. When I use the not owned filter in the tool box it says I don't own the oil pump tool which I think I have one on all farms. Also says I don;t own the blue flower harvester, which I do.
Hi Tom C,
As we all have oil pumps and they are on the farms, not in storage then they will not show as owned. Is your blue flower harvester in storage or on a farm? If it is on a farm is this the farm you went to the store from?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 01 2017, 06:35 PM

Send a message via MSN to RosieWolf Send a message via Yahoo to RosieWolf

You should take a screen shot of the facilities, so that you'll have proof and can get your FC refunded.

Hugggggglez and God Bless!

Old Jun 01 2017, 06:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieWolf View Post
You should take a screen shot of the facilities, so that you'll have proof and can get your FC refunded.
Hi RosieWolf,
Who are you telling this to? Any FC purchased item is listed when you purchased and also listed in a table in your account data, so we can always tell if one is missing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 01 2017, 07:54 PM

Thanks for the update, like the new tools filter. Happy shopping folks.
Old Jun 01 2017, 08:46 PM

Phillipine Resturant

My Wife is from the Phillipines cant wait to Dine There

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 01 2017, 09:14 PM

Default Tools

How much should it cost total for the 7x7 Ex. Harvest-Plow-Sow tool? Which other tools do I have to buy first? I bought the harvest-plow tool. Then the store let me buy the harvest-plow-tool. However, I can't use it. I've spent 100 FC. Do I have to spend another 100 for the seeder and plow alone? I've not had so much problem before.
Old Jun 01 2017, 09:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by emurph View Post
How much should it cost total for the 7x7 Ex. Harvest-Plow-Sow tool? Which other tools do I have to buy first? I bought the harvest-plow tool. Then the store let me buy the harvest-plow-tool. However, I can't use it. I've spent 100 FC. Do I have to spend another 100 for the seeder and plow alone? I've not had so much problem before.
Hi emurph,
You had bought the Harvester and the Combine Harvest Plow for 50 FC each earlier. There isn't a plow for the EX tools. Now you have bought the Seeder for another 50 FC and only need to buy the Combine Harvest Plant for another 50 FC.

You can check on any FC purchase you have made yourself by going to the Account tab above your farm and click on the Farm Cash Activity Log.

Every set of the EX tools has only had 4 tools as the plow you have for the 16x16 tools is the only plow you need for those tool sets.
Old Jun 02 2017, 12:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Awesome - Thanks guys
Old Jun 02 2017, 05:15 AM

Hi Raul,

I like the idea of being able to see which tools are owned and not owned. Is it possible to do that as well for the facilities?

It would be nice, too, if the FC facilities were affordable too!!!
Old Jun 02 2017, 06:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeEmmAre View Post
Hi Raul,

I like the idea of being able to see which tools are owned and not owned. Is it possible to do that as well for the facilities?

It would be nice, too, if the FC facilities were affordable too!!!
Hi BeeEmmAre,

You already have that option for facilites. Go to Facilites in the store then click on the Funnel icon top right and choose "Not Owned".

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread