Old Aug 03 2012, 05:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
See this just shows that people have to complain, there have been what hundreds or thousands of posts, maybe less saying they need help with facilities and I don't remember see any posts that said NO they like it the way it is and now that the dev's have done what people was asking for all of a sudden seeing post that NO I don't want my facilities worked automatically. If you don't want facilities worked then put them on one farm and tell your neighbors to stay away from that farm and not to work them. I like the way they have done the working in the facilities and can't wait for them to activate more help depending on the train system that is in place.
It is not that people have to complain. It is that people play the game in different ways. what I like is what I like, doesn't mean that you would like it.

and the developers do listen to what people say and they seam to try to get the best balance they can.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 03 2012, 05:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl1706 View Post
I love the extra help with facilities.....however anyone else getting more flash crashing since the update....especially those who like have facilities on every farm. Ive done all the clear cashe and stuff. And its shocking cause im in Chrome. Any ideas of what is causing flash to crash more?
strange things happen in Farmtown. you could try Comodo dragon it is just like chrome. I bounce between then when chrome starts to give me fits. like a lot of time outs.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 03 2012, 06:00 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrot38 View Post
farm 13 the train depot still has the engine that will not move I am supposed to have a linked account but no-one has offered any advice that works so could you please blow it up or something for me
is it diesel or electric?
Old Aug 03 2012, 06:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoubes View Post
Actually the ice cream shop was changed a long time ago, had mine already changed. When you are looking at the facility after you changed it, are you looking at it on the farm or are you looking at it in the facility manager? The old look is in the facility manager but not on the farm.
You said it changed a long time ago are you sure you aren't thinking of the old Ice Cream Factory, we have 2 the 1 that makes Ice Cream and 1 that is newer that makes Ice Cream items from the Ice Cream that the other one makes, the 2nd Ice Cream shop is the one with the alternate view from this Release which just happened yesterday.
Old Aug 03 2012, 06:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrot38 View Post
farm 13 the train depot still has the engine that will not move I am supposed to have a linked account but no-one has offered any advice that works so could you please blow it up or something for me
Have you saw what I posted in response to your post of 8/1 in the "I wish..." thread, you should read your old posts and look to see if anyone has responded to any of your posts, so how can you say no one has offered any advice when I answered your post of 8/1.
Old Aug 03 2012, 08:13 PM

Don't know if I should put this here or not. If not please move where it should be.

It just started today. Don't know if it's because of the release or not.

When I go into FT...I have my farm 2 defaulted. The chat window opens right away but noone is there but me. My friend is there right now chopping my trees but I can't see him and he can't see me. I just worked his farms with no problem.

We just met up on my farm 3 and everything is fine there. It's just happening on my farm #2.

Ok we worked all my farms and everything was fine except for farm 2. I can see messages that he is working there but I can't see him or anything being done. My farm 2 is upgraded to 26x26. It has chopping trees on it and a large sea coast and 3 small ones. Dairy barn, wool shed, chicken coop, oil pump. And some loose sheep. Possibly rabbit coop too. (Can't remember.) My other farms that are 26x26 are fine.

Last edited by Jean's Farm; Aug 03 2012 at 09:30 PM. Reason: add more to this
Old Aug 03 2012, 08:29 PM

Constant problems with Flash crashing, and it is isolated to just Farm Town, and occurs on Chrome, IE and Firefox. Happening since yesterday. Again, it is NOT happening in any other game I play which uses Flash, but, I did humour the notice, and did attempt to update my Flash. Guess what? It failed, stating "A newer version is currently installed". So, let's not waste time advising us to do that update. Since these problems did arise only since yesterday's update, and not to just me, I feel mention of it fits in this thread.

Also, finally we have some people to place on our farms, and we all know the majority of us wanted that very much. However, why in the world did you design ONLY worker people??? Look at all the various categories you have for us to buy from, and decorate our farms. Bouncy castles, churches, swimming pools, Egyptian pyramids, not to mention the umpteen facilities and services buildings. Seriously, a woman carrying milk cans, a farmer carrying a huge sack , another tilling the soil, etc....these only will look good on one type of farm, and that's a "working farm". Personally, I don't want 15 "working farms", but would have loved to have seen some general female people, male people, children. Heck, the Thanksgiving Pilgrims, and Santa's helpers can at least go on various themed farms and not look out of place. Just as the hype over the train brought with it widespread disappointment when it finally arrived, I have to say these people are very disappointing. My only *hope* is that the developers do indeed plan to design more people in the near future.

LOVE the new chocolate factory view!!!!! And the new ice cream shop view is lovely, too. Glad to be rid of the pink, lol.
Old Aug 03 2012, 08:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
Constant problems with Flash crashing, and it is isolated to just Farm Town, and occurs on Chrome, IE and Firefox. Happening since yesterday. Again, it is NOT happening in any other game I play which uses Flash, but, I did humour the notice, and did attempt to update my Flash. Guess what? It failed, stating "A newer version is currently installed". So, let's not waste time advising us to do that update. Since these problems did arise only since yesterday's update, and not to just me, I feel mention of it fits in this thread.

Also, finally we have some people to place on our farms, and we all know the majority of us wanted that very much. However, why in the world did you design ONLY worker people??? Look at all the various categories you have for us to buy from, and decorate our farms. Bouncy castles, churches, swimming pools, Egyptian pyramids, not to mention the umpteen facilities and services buildings. Seriously, a woman carrying milk cans, a farmer carrying a huge sack , another tilling the soil, etc....these only will look good on one type of farm, and that's a "working farm". Personally, I don't want 15 "working farms", but would have loved to have seen some general female people, male people, children. Heck, the Thanksgiving Pilgrims, and Santa's helpers can at least go on various themed farms and not look out of place. Just as the hype over the train brought with it widespread disappointment when it finally arrived, I have to say these people are very disappointing. My only *hope* is that the developers do indeed plan to design more people in the near future.

LOVE the new chocolate factory view!!!!! And the new ice cream shop view is lovely, too. Glad to be rid of the pink, lol.
I don't think they are disappointing, they might not be in the poses that you want but that doesn't make them disappointing, I like the new people my dairy farms, trees, and factories now have people that are working, when they created the people they had to start somewhere, now in the future they will probably bring out new people, but I think they have a good start, have already put several of the people on my farms, the woman carrying milk, a farmer carrying a sack and a box, the one sitting down suppose to be planting, but I have him sitting on a picnic set, you can't tell that he is planting, I hope they bring out some that is just standing or walking normal and more people sitting, but I think they have a good start with them. There is always going to be some people that thinks what they put in the game is bad, cause you can't please everyone at the same time and I wasn't disappointed by the trains, I have one of each boxcar except for the last one, but I will get them shortly.

Last edited by KnightRider; Aug 03 2012 at 09:05 PM.
Old Aug 03 2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
TRACKS are under Paths... about 2 clicks down
Thanks for the quick reply
Old Aug 03 2012, 09:07 PM

Had a problem with update...browsed the forum...found my answer..Great game and great developers. Thanks all
Closed Thread