Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 15 2012, 10:27 PM

Question New Farm

Any idea when farm 15 will be available? Also would be awesome if the quests had FC for prizes....
Old Jun 15 2012, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachipmunk View Post
Any idea when farm 15 will be available? Also would be awesome if the quests had FC for prizes....
the only one who know is the dev and they want give the date they said it will be the next released
Old Jun 16 2012, 12:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachipmunk View Post
Farm 15 is due in the Next Release, that should be in 2 or 3 weeks, that is just a guess on when the Next Release will be.
Old Jun 16 2012, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djb1nurse View Post
You know, I have been playing this game for more than 3 years so you know I am addicted to the game. However, I will tell you that I have talked to MANY people who are really upset with the trains. First of all, they are much too expensive. Secondly, and probably most important, it doesn't give you anything you really need that you can't get any other way. For instance, why doesn't it give you what you really need like milk, eggs, sheep and llama wool, and all of the other animal products for instance? And lastly, it only works half way...you put out a tool that that was not ready to be distributed. As far as I am concerned, I will NOT buy anything else with farm cash until you make this right. The trains are a rip-off and I wish I could get my farm cash back! If you want to make a tool that is worth that kind of money, then make more one-click tools like one click to harvest, one click to plant, one-click to plow. Come on guys, this is a great game and the last year it has really been going down hill. It is all about money now.
I agree with all you have said, none of the products provided by the train are, in my view "high demand products". I guess the reason they would not provide eggs, milk etc by the train, they want us to but the 5FC animals. Happy Farming
Old Jun 16 2012, 10:56 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
I agree with all you have said, none of the products provided by the train are, in my view "high demand products". I guess the reason they would not provide eggs, milk etc by the train, they want us to but the 5FC animals. Happy Farming
The New facilities do use these products. I for one was not going to buy the train since I had no problems with these items.

Silly me got the new facilities and took a shot in my supply of these items. I don't want to keep adding facilities to make the current items and I don't want to burn up my crops to make these items. The train will help out, granted I wish that the boost was working and I knew what it would do. Am hoping that it is like the docking station and speeds up the time.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 16 2012, 11:46 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i for one am grateful for the trains. i see it as not what the trains can do for you, but how you can utilize them. the example i will give is one i put into use last night. one of the trains brings you orange pigment. since i have recently run low on carrots, i can now get my orange pigment from the train, and use my carrots in other areas.

you just have to do some calculations, and use the trains to your benefit, just as you have learned how to use the belt bonuses and ingredient request to your benefit.

thanks Raul and all who are responsible for bring us such a great game!

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 16 2012, 01:34 PM

THANKS, DEVS!! I love the new upgrades and new facilities!! My dispatched train has not yet arrived but am looking forward to seeing the outcome of that.
Now, anxiously awaiting farm 15...
Old Jun 16 2012, 01:44 PM

Storage ........ can anyone tell me why we have a green box in the upper right corner of all the non ingrediants.
Old Jun 16 2012, 01:49 PM

When we were told that the trains took 7 days to arrive back I thought they meant 7 FT days... which would make it 5.8 days..... today is my day actually 6. so they must mean 7 ACTUAL days l ol
Old Jun 16 2012, 02:49 PM

mine are still locked