Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 04 2012, 10:51 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Maybe the big complaint about the 6x6 tools is they all came out at once. With the 4x4 and 5x5 we didn't get them all in one release. If you add them up the 3 4x4 tools cost 135 FC, the 5 5x5 tools cost 170 FC, and the 6x6 tools are only 120 FC. So why gripe about a lower cost?
I agree Taz that the price is lower than we paid for the past upgraded tools... which is great. I've decided to not spend my cash on the new 6x6, the 5x5 is working just fine. I'm waiting patiently to spend my cash on the new freight train and 15th farm that is coming soon. Farm Town is still the best game around even with the glitches, fc items etc.... I don't begrudge the developers the right to make money off the game... that's capitalism at it's finest! lol The dev's patiently and respectfully listen and respond to the complaints of the players, even when said players are being obnoxious and rude in their complaining. I've rambled enough.... have a great day everyone.
Old Jun 04 2012, 10:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JbarLFarms View Post
I agree Taz that the price is lower than we paid for the past upgraded tools... which is great. I've decided to not spend my cash on the new 6x6, the 5x5 is working just fine. I'm waiting patiently to spend my cash on the new freight train and 15th farm that is coming soon. Farm Town is still the best game around even with the glitches, fc items etc.... I don't begrudge the developers the right to make money off the game... that's capitalism at it's finest! lol The dev's patiently and respectfully listen and respond to the complaints of the players, even when said players are being obnoxious and rude in their complaining. I've rambled enough.... have a great day everyone.
I agree on several points you made, I'm not going to get the 6X6, my 5X5's works just fine, I'm waiting to get the new train and the new farm, and that Farm Town is the best game on Facebook and in my opinion the dev's listen better than all of the games I have played on Facebook and people complain about the cost of everything JbarLFarms is right it is called Capitalism and that is part of their payroll, they deserve to be able to make a living at their job, just like everyone else.
Old Jun 04 2012, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
for sure, if I have to purchase 6x6 harvester, then 6x6 plower and 6x6 planter before purchasing 6x6 combine, I will stick with my 5x5 combination for a long time
I bought the 6x6 seeder just to see if it was something I could live without, and it is. I'll stick with the 5x5s for the foreseeable future.
Old Jun 04 2012, 11:07 AM

I was having difficulty with purchasing the purple tools. But I figured it out. Although I had the Harvest, Plow, Sow green one. I did not have the Solar Green Plow, purchased that and then I was allowed to get the other 3 purple tools.
I do not like paying either, but I enjoy the game very much and having all my online friends that participate. Now we are happy.
Old Jun 04 2012, 11:10 AM

Default Becuase the only all in ones were 5x5 - the biggest one

Quote:
Maybe the big complaint about the 6x6 tools is they all came out at once. With the 4x4 and 5x5 we didn't get them all in one release. If you add them up the 3 4x4 tools cost 135 FC, the 5 5x5 tools cost 170 FC, and the 6x6 tools are only 120 FC. So why gripe about a lower cost?
They told us that we needed to buy "extenders" for each one and that is why we needed the 4x4 whatever before we bought the 5x5, and had to keep it. Yet with the combos that rule doesn't apply simply because it would lose the dev's money. That isn't right. They should at least be consistent. Even if they want to say the h/p'er is 80 FC and the h/p/s is 120, we shouldn't need to buy the individual 6x6's before we buy the larger combine when we have the smaller one. Period.
Old Jun 04 2012, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
With respect to all.......the 6x6 combine tools should only be dependant on owning the eqivalent 5x5 model why should we have to shell out for a whole set when we have already bought the previous iterations ???? this is starting to have the appearance of a money grab and will turn a large number of people away from the game ......now i know we dont 'have to have' them but it hardly seems fair that one should ghave to buy a whole set to upgrade the one tool that most of us use
I agree with you on the new 6x6 combine...its very annoying as I have ALL the tools they have released thus far an think the newest ones should have been given to those that already own the combine instead of having to buy all of the all over again! It is starting to sound like money grabbing an I never thought that till this happened. Even the upgrades to expand the farms an the FC facilities, It is going to deter new players an even long time ones if it keeps going like this much longer.
Old Jun 04 2012, 11:56 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Mae View Post
My question is will it damage my farm if I put the trees to be cut all on one farm. Suggestions please or answer to my question! Thanks

Hi ,

I keep all my trees on my farm 6 that are chopped ... It dosen't seem to effect my computer and chopping them is no problem ...
I keep 3 lumber yards going with just the trees on that farm .. so you don't need as many as you think you might need ,, that's if you have the tree fertilizer ... but ... I don't post my factories multiple times a day usually just once a day .

I made that farm my Halloween themed farm so I 'pretend' that all those chopped down trees make it scarier ...
Old Jun 04 2012, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicki kneese View Post
i guess i was just lucky none of my rivers, ponds seacoast moved and i have alot of them
ok since the new release my bait count is all ovr the place, one second i have over a thousand baits then click to fish maybe one or two clicks then i am out of bait go to another lake seacoast what ever and i hadd 800 the count is a mess i have 6 fish farming plants and never ever ran out of bail, also i am not getting full credit om some of my crops like i did 14 fields of tea and could only fill 2 of my tea factorys and my choc factory the same thing, my neighbor stared watching her count on her grapefruit trees and sure enough not getting the right amount of credit no wonder we can't get anything full workin our hineys off for nothing
Old Jun 04 2012, 01:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I think the FC items is gettting a bit crazy i do play final fantasy XI thats 13 $ a month for the FC items on this game would cost alot more just in tools is a crazy amount you add up the FC items how much is that
Old Jun 04 2012, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket View Post
Not quite Ginnymae, it's 120 FT cash which relates to $19.99 in real cash.
Quote:
Hi , I am pretty sure the total is 140 Farm Cash
Closed Thread