Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2009, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathyknapp View Post
As I can no longer plow, I can no longer farm. When I go to plow, it clears the plot down do the grass. When I go out and come back in, it is back to fallow unharvester land. PLEASE FIX!!
If you link your farm to the forum, you will get quicker response/help. With millions of people playing this game around the world, I don't think that anyone could take on the task to find your farm without a pathway(link) to it.
Old Nov 29 2009, 04:42 PM

Exclamation 2nd Farm

Thank you for everything that you do! I enjoy it all EXCEPT the 2nd farm. I was really looking forward to expanding my existing farm. Is there a way that you could make 2 options (2 farm & expansion) pleeeeeaaaase??? I don't care for a having a big farm and then a tiny farm. I would rather ONE huge farm and maybe add a 2nd farm after I expand the original one. Please consider this.
Old Nov 29 2009, 04:43 PM

Default new farm

3 million to start a new farm, size 12x12, 1000xp, no thanks. why cant they make land 24x24, even Farmville has done this.
Old Nov 29 2009, 04:45 PM
Account Not Linked

how do you get readof neighbours after you defriend them
Old Nov 29 2009, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashiell View Post
I am one who received the new land offer....but I fail to understand the attraction. It is not more land for your current farm. It is an offer to buy a second farm. I already have six farms...for free....and can add as many as I want. Why would I pay for a 'second' farm whether in coins or farmcash??

Because the second farm is linked to the first.... neighbors, coins, xp's etc. Your 6 "free" farms are not.
Old Nov 29 2009, 05:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

So are we not going to allowed to buy more land for our current farm inventually?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 29 2009, 05:01 PM

Default thank you!!

My overcrowded farm and I thank you!

I approve this new release!!!
Loving the new changes!
Account Not Linked

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which includes support for buying a second farm in the Realtor Office.

This release will be completed in phases, right now only 50% of the users have it, we will be monitoring the load closely and will be releasing the new version for the rest of the users over the next couple of days.

The new farm, and all land upgrades for Farm 1 and Farm 2 are now available in both, coins and farm cash.

To switch between your farms, use the Farm Selector tool on the top left, near the coins.

To move items between your farms you can use the Item Storage until we release an easier way later on. You can now add trees to the Item Storage as well.

When you hire others, you now need to select the target farm where employees are going to work. If you want them to work on your other farm as well, you will have to hire them again.

Everything is shared between farms: neighbours, coins, cash, xp, trophies, etc.

Holiday items are comming early next week.

After this we are going to focus for a while on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others, which seems to be happening to some users...

[***UPDATE***] This release have already been deployed to 100% of the users

Thanks

--Raul
loving the new farm town well done guys the only problem im having now is some of my farm cash is after disappearing i had 34 farm cash only have 14 now. and i didnt buy anything with farm cash everything i purchased was with coins.
Old Nov 29 2009, 05:04 PM

Two problems:

1) I bought the 2nd farm, then went back to the realtor to see about upgrading the size. All I saw was the same option (coins or cash) to buy the same 12 x 12 farm I'd just bought. So I clicked yes, not knowing how many additional plots I was allowed to have. But I still have just the same original farm and 2nd farm I had bought already -- and I'm out the $3M coins. (After a refresh I was able to go back and upgrade the 2nd farm size...but I'd kind of like my $3M coins back.)

2) I can't seem to hire anyone to harvest for me. I click on them and the menu opens with the options "hire to harvest at..." and "hire to harvest crops at..." but I can't select anything or complete the hiring. I was able to hire someone to plow, but didn't have any plowing available to see if it actually worked.

Please help! Thanks!
Closed Thread