Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 03 2011, 06:46 PM

probably been already asked but how about a bait shop? I do hate haveing to use all my gifts for bait and not able to get any of the other new gift items. I have to use the semi trailer for meat so why not something for bait and salt?
Old Jun 03 2011, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinlug View Post
probably been already asked but how about a bait shop? I do hate haveing to use all my gifts for bait and not able to get any of the other new gift items. I have to use the semi trailer for meat so why not something for bait and salt?
I like the idea, could even be an addition to the Fish Farming Plant.
Old Jun 03 2011, 09:31 PM

Strange thing I noticed about the belts, they show in the Store but when you go to Sow and you select your tool (doesn't matter which one 1x -5x) which opens the Store, it does show the belts but it does not show the colors of the belts you have. First time I did this I thought I had lost all my belts... If they are in the Store, they should be in all views of the Store. Just saying...
Old Jun 03 2011, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydee View Post
When is farm 10 arriving. Can't wait. Any new facilities coming with that release too? Or even new seeds? )
it is coming in the next game release which would be expected this month but only Sir Raul (the developer) Knows the exact date that we will see it

I would expect that there will be new facilities aswell as the new levels that have been announced.

as for seeds we can only hope

maybe even a use for Rhubarb wink wink nudge nudge and even artichoke cauliflower rock mellon (cantelope)

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 04 2011, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
yes the devs are great and whilst i did get fustrated with it i never threatened to quit

added a bit of humour with the titanic images lol

were all happy little vegemites now (-:
I loved the titanic pics
Old Jun 04 2011, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobley Mama View Post
Hi there, I'm not a newbie to the game but I don't post in the forums, usually.... just had to weigh in and say....I absolutely LOVE the new updates! Store all in the gift box has long been on my personal wish list.... VERY Happy with that.
I do have one question though.... the new ability to work the service facilities has the ONE blue button at the top "Refer Clients", this processes each item in the facility and gives you the reward in one lump.... would it be feasible to do that with the regular facilities too? I find that my biggest time stealer when working neighbor facilities is waiting for the server to catch up to the multiple clicks in a facility, and it is still saving when I accept the next facility and I end up missing that one. Just a thought..
Agreed I'm afraid. It is becoming a massive 'chore' to work in the facilities for our neighbours. I have neighbours who have multiples of multiples of almost all of the facilities, and it has taken me more than 10 minutes just to work the facilities of one neighbour. I have a very fast computer, but to help out all my neighbours and thereby gather some extra produce for myself becomes an 'I don't have time' option.

My neighbours beg for me to do their facilities, but very often I just simply can't take out half an hour or more of what playing time I have waiting for their various farms to kick in, and working sometimes more than 100 facilities on each farm. We are definitely down to needing a faster, more efficient way to do it.
Old Jun 04 2011, 08:39 PM

Oh where, Oh where is the Rabbit Hutch?
Old Jun 04 2011, 08:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by zKitty View Post
Oh where, Oh where is the Rabbit Hutch?
The rabbit hutch is under the 'buildings' tab, near the top of the list
Old Jun 05 2011, 02:48 PM

OK - here is my 2 cents for what it is not worth on the belts. The math doesn't work with fertilized fields (I think). I just harvested a brown belt field of raspberries - full farm. It seems to only add based on the number of squares - not fertilized. It should have calculated on 2048 fertilized, but it added based on the 1024 squares. I received 2349 raspberries total - an increase of 301 extra from the normal 2048. I should have gotten twice that. This doesn't seem right if you spend ALL that farm cash on the fertilizers. I think my math is right.....
Old Jun 05 2011, 03:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
OK - here is my 2 cents for what it is not worth on the belts. The math doesn't work with fertilized fields (I think). I just harvested a brown belt field of raspberries - full farm. It seems to only add based on the number of squares - not fertilized. It should have calculated on 2048 fertilized, but it added based on the 1024 squares. I received 2349 raspberries total - an increase of 301 extra from the normal 2048. I should have gotten twice that. This doesn't seem right if you spend ALL that farm cash on the fertilizers. I think my math is right.....
You harvest the fields, The fertilized fields give you twice as many crops, not twice as many fields. So the belts are based on the fields or squares.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread