Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 10 2023, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi AussieGecko,
There was an error in the registration causing some to have a problem. The developers fixed the error and reset the verification so you are getting a couple extra days. Please be patient as this is all new to them.
It is stored, but they want to verify it to make sure they have the right information.
Okay I shall have patience but it worries me because I wasn't going to log in for a few days and it was by chance I logged in today to see the notice. What would happen if I left it for days? Hmmm
Old Mar 10 2023, 07:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
Okay I shall have patience but it worries me because I wasn't going to log in for a few days and it was by chance I logged in today to see the notice. What would happen if I left it for days? Hmmm
Hi AussieGecko,

I am not positive but it should wait for you to login again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 11 2023, 07:13 AM

I already clicked NO on that popup. Is there a way to change my mind?
Old Mar 11 2023, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi melan1,

The next time you have to verify your log in details, likely tomorrow if you have not done all 5 yet, you should see it again. Keep an eye out for this popup which will show up if the Facebook one has not been sent yet. It is the one that asks you to also give permission for your Facebook email to be given to the game:

Make sure that you click on the green check mark on that popup and then when that closes you will see the one for the Facebook email. Then you click on the blue Continue as (your name) and that window will close.

The primary method to log into the website will still be the email address and password you supplied in the in game registration to secure your account.
Old Mar 11 2023, 07:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melian1 View Post
Hi melian1,

If you have already verified 5 times then no, it won't show up in game for you.

It doesn't look like Facebook will allow you to add it via their Apps and Websites either.

You can check if you want. To do that:
  1. On your Facebook profile, top right, click on your Facebook picture.
  2. Click on Settings & Privacy
  3. Then Click on Settings
  4. On the Left Side, scroll down to Apps and Websites and click on it.
  5. Look for Farm Town, on the right will be View & Edit, click on that.
  6. See if there is Email address listed, if there is not, then you can't add it.
If you can't see it, just keep the email address you used to register with active by using it and make sure you don't forget the log in details you used in the game as you will be able to use those.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 11 2023, 08:10 PM

Hi Folks,
I have a neighbor that I am Super Neighbor to (she is mine also) She is out of commission to playing the game currently due to some health issues. I have been working her farms daily to keep things active.
I am in touch with her via texting. I have been alerting her to all the things happening right now with the game. She is bedridden and only able to access the game a couple of times a week as she cannot sit up for long. Her fingers have been affected by the illness and she cannot type very well.
We do not want her to lose her farms!!!
I know her name and where she lives but I do not know her email, password or acct number.
She told me today that she was going to try to get into the game for the 5 days required. She is not sure that she remembers her password.
How can we save her farms???
I can send you her info in a private message if someone tells me where to do that.
Thanks for the help!
Linda
Old Mar 11 2023, 08:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda315 View Post
Hi Folks,
I have a neighbor that I am Super Neighbor to (she is mine also) She is out of commission to playing the game currently due to some health issues. I have been working her farms daily to keep things active.
I am in touch with her via texting. I have been alerting her to all the things happening right now with the game. She is bedridden and only able to access the game a couple of times a week as she cannot sit up for long. Her fingers have been affected by the illness and she cannot type very well.
We do not want her to lose her farms!!!
I know her name and where she lives but I do not know her email, password or acct number.
She told me today that she was going to try to get into the game for the 5 days required. She is not sure that she remembers her password.
How can we save her farms???
I can send you her info in a private message if someone tells me where to do that.
Thanks for the help!
Linda
Hi Linda,
I am sorry but the only way is for her to be able to do it or someone in her household to be able to do it for her. We have no way of registering it for her.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 12 2023, 12:16 PM

Default Have to Register Every Day

Your Facebook USER ID number is: 1632561674 Build No: 433

Hi. I have read the instructions for registering and I am all for doing this. I put in my email, which you have had since you first asked for it. I put in a password and it verified my credentials. The next day, put in the email and the password (made sure it was correct) and got that the email or password was incorrect. I had to go down to forgot password. Went thru the process again. It verified my credentials. I have done this same process since you started this. My friends put in their email address and the password they entered, they don't have to redo this every day.

Thanks for your help!
Old Mar 12 2023, 12:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bednek View Post
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 1632561674 Build No: 433

Hi. I have read the instructions for registering and I am all for doing this. I put in my email, which you have had since you first asked for it. I put in a password and it verified my credentials. The next day, put in the email and the password (made sure it was correct) and got that the email or password was incorrect. I had to go down to forgot password. Went thru the process again. It verified my credentials. I have done this same process since you started this. My friends put in their email address and the password they entered, they don't have to redo this every day.

Thanks for your help!
Hi Bednek,
After the first day of registration then you have to verify the information for 5 days. If you do not get the information correctly put in for a verification then it will tell you one or the other is incorrect. and you have to reregister again.
There was a problem in the registration that some were getting that error incorrectly, but that problem was fixed, so after that day it was fixed you should have been able to register and do the verifications without the incorrect error showing. Are you sure you are still getting the incorrect information error?
Old Mar 13 2023, 04:48 AM

Hi

I have the exact same issue as Bednek. I even changed my email address to a new one and registered using that one. I copy and paste my password when I log in to Facebook and using the exact same paste to log in to Farm Town. I've tried Chrome and then since I changed my email I've been keeping to Microsoft Edge in case it was a Chrome issue. I had been trying daily since the first message came up so haven't missed a day. I changed my email address on 9th so have been using the same new email since I updated it to log in.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Many thanks in advance.

Kind wishes

Clare

Your Facebook USER ID number is: 1826639750968609 Build No: 433

Tags
link email, login