Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 16 2015, 04:09 PM

Default New Vegan Products Not Appearing in My Storage

Yesterday I purchased the Vegan Supplies Factory and started all in my new facility. Also I clicked on people's posts that were posting Vegan Icecream, Vegan Bars and Egg Replacer. When I went to My Storage today to see how many I had (I think each one said the Mayor would put 90 in my storage) and I could not even find a box with Vegan Bar, Vegan Icecream or Egg Replacer. I do have Vegan Butter, Vegan Cheese and a couple of other ones. I know that I need to grow chia to produce them in my facility and I am growing that now. However, shouldn't I have gotten the products where I clicked on someone's posts and why are they not at least in My Storage, showing 0 stored?

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1674&farm_ix=0

Thanks!
Deb Blum
Old Apr 16 2015, 04:25 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bednek View Post
Yesterday I purchased the Vegan Supplies Factory and started all in my new facility. Also I clicked on people's posts that were posting Vegan Icecream, Vegan Bars and Egg Replacer. When I went to My Storage today to see how many I had (I think each one said the Mayor would put 90 in my storage) and I could not even find a box with Vegan Bar, Vegan Icecream or Egg Replacer. I do have Vegan Butter, Vegan Cheese and a couple of other ones. I know that I need to grow chia to produce them in my facility and I am growing that now. However, shouldn't I have gotten the products where I clicked on someone's posts and why are they not at least in My Storage, showing 0 stored?

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1674&farm_ix=0

Thanks!
Deb Blum
Hi there,

With ingredients requests you get the ingredients needed to make those products, not the products themselves.

It would have to be a bonus post in order to get the product itself.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 16 2015, 04:31 PM

Default New Vegan Products Not Appearing in My Storage

OK, however, wouldn't I still have those products listed in My Storage so that when I do produce them they will be there? Or do you not get those specific product boxes until you produce them. Not sure I am asking right, sorry! I have clicked on posts for Vegan Icecream, and I have no chia seeds in storage, which is one of the ingredients. Should I or shouldn't I have them?

Last edited by Bednek; Apr 16 2015 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Added a sentence
Old Apr 16 2015, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jean,
The I and W diappear from the farm when you hover over it in the farm selector after the 20 hours are up. That is why it shows for some because they are shorter term crops. It is telling you that if you plant something else on that farm you can water again if needed.

Thanks Taz.....I never noticed that before with like, acorn squash. But that makes sense. TY!!!!
Old Apr 16 2015, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenie View Post
Ummmmm.... yes I do know enough to try that, what I'm trying to tell you (and the developers) is that this feature is still *not* working for me on my server!!!!

Hi Raenie,

There is nothing else we can suggest to fix this for you from the forum so the only thing you can do now is contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 16 2015, 04:56 PM

Quote:
OK, however, wouldn't I still have those products listed in My Storage so that when I do produce them they will be there? Or do you not get those specific product boxes until you produce them. Not sure I am asking right, sorry!
Hi,

You get the ingredients, so those get sent to your storage after you accept them.

Have a look at the ingredients needed for a particular item that you have in your gift box, then store them and check your storage to see if they made it there.

The final product goes to your storage after you have made them in your facility and stored them from that facility.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 16 2015, 05:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i having issues with my farm two i missing my stuff on my left side
Hi max river,
What do you have on that side of that farm? Do you possibly have something turned off in the preferences that would be those items?
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2015, 05:34 PM

Hi again! Sorry to be a pain! OK, "I" posted for the ingredients for Vegan Ice cream. Two of my friends clicked on my post and I had Vegan Ice Cream in my gift box. I put them in storage and indeed I do have the ingredients for the ice cream. However, if I go and click on someone's post for vegan ice cream, for ingredients, shouldn't I get the ingredients as well?

Thanks!
Old Apr 16 2015, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Hi again! Sorry to be a pain! OK, "I" posted for the ingredients for Vegan Ice cream. Two of my friends clicked on my post and I had Vegan Ice Cream in my gift box. I put them in storage and indeed I do have the ingredients for the ice cream. However, if I go and click on someone's post for vegan ice cream, for ingredients, shouldn't I get the ingredients as well?

Thanks!
Hi,

Yes when you post the ingredients they go to your gift box and you have to store them from there.

When you click someone else's post to send the ingredients to them, those ingredients go straight to your storage, not via the gift box.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 16 2015, 06:17 PM

Thanks! OK that is my problem then....when I post and I go to my gift box, I get the ingredients. I checked just to make sure, as you suggested. When I click on someone else's post to send the ingredients to them, those ingredients did not appear in my storage. And of course, I have posted on everyone's to try this out and it isn't working. Storing from the gift box and getting the ingredients works perfectly, but not if I click on someone else's post.
Closed Thread