Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 28 2011, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Try clearing your cache and Macromedia files, re-installing Flash, etc.... ....just had to throw that in because of your signature....
I am still on the same (different server)....I don't know for sure but I think it will be tonight or tomorrow night. Just seems odd with all the server changes and slowdowns if they aren't working on an update.
:....I,m going to say tomorrow night....
Old Jul 28 2011, 01:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Personally I don't want them linked. I don't load both types of facilities at the same time. I don't want to load them and really can't load them at the same time since I need stuff form the other facilities to load them.
I'm with you, Jas! I really like them the way they are.
Old Jul 28 2011, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
:....I,m going to say tomorrow night....
lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of time outs.... hhmmmm

and

lots of time outs....

Old Jul 28 2011, 03:43 PM

I know ... the timeouts are pathetic!! ugghh!
Old Jul 28 2011, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of time outs.... hhmmmm

and

lots of time outs....

Now I'm not getting time outs at all which is really strange..But keep going to different servers which I've never been to..One little thing I can't see my chat at MP which seems to be consistent with a new release...Maybe it's tonight...
Old Jul 28 2011, 04:43 PM

*sigh* have changed servers or seen a time out either.... grrr BRING IT ON!!!

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Jul 28 2011, 04:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

It is so pitiful that I was watching last night, when it is usually on a Thursday...lol...everything seems to be going 'wrong' today....hopefully that is GOOD news! Anyone else find they are running out of things that they have never ran out of before? I have had the same setup for ages...and yesterday and today I started not having enough products for production, and not in new facilities, in old ones. Plus I added over 100 more hens and sheep and about 50 more llamas (even tho' I normally don't run out of the llama wool) and ran out today even sooner than the last time I could harvest eggs and wool. Seems very very strange!
Old Jul 28 2011, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
It is so pitiful that I was watching last night, when it is usually on a Thursday...lol...everything seems to be going 'wrong' today....hopefully that is GOOD news! Anyone else find they are running out of things that they have never ran out of before? I have had the same setup for ages...and yesterday and today I started not having enough products for production, and not in new facilities, in old ones. Plus I added over 100 more hens and sheep and about 50 more llamas (even tho' I normally don't run out of the llama wool) and ran out today even sooner than the last time I could harvest eggs and wool. Seems very very strange!
Oh my gosh yes..I'm running out of stuff I've never run out of in my whole time playing FT....Getting sightly annoyed at this...
Old Jul 28 2011, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyroo View Post
*sigh* have changed servers or seen a time out either.... grrr BRING IT ON!!!
Ok now I feel left out..Not one time out all day....You watch..I bet I'll get all the timeouts when the release has come out and i won't be able to play...Off to see if I can get a timeout...-)))))))....Never thought I'd say that..-)))
Old Jul 28 2011, 05:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
Ok now I feel left out..Not one time out all day....You watch..I bet I'll get all the timeouts when the release has come out and i won't be able to play...Off to see if I can get a timeout...-)))))))....Never thought I'd say that..-)))

Sorry.....roflmao!
Closed Thread