Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 08 2011, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I have to admit I'm surprised that people like these. For me, the ability to click "all" instead of clicking "+30" a few times - and it doesn't even work on ALL your facilities (unlike the forklift, which I love) - is nowhere near worth spending FC on. Oh well, to each his/her own.

But I must say a heartfelt THANKS for making those instructional pop-ups about the fishing rod and axe go away, and I love it that the extended toolbox opens directly. That, and the easier working on others' facilities, are my absolute favorite changes so far.

PS - can you please find some way of also getting rid of the instructional pop-ups for the "edit tool" and "add to storage tool" for those of us who are at higher levels and have been using them for ages?
Also for adding animals to their buildings, having to click yes I want to add the sheep to the barn is getting old.
Old Jul 08 2011, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Notice: Starting July 1st Facebook requires all users to purchase FarmCash with Facebook Credits. The process is very simple and secure.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Hire to work in multiple farms:

Oh this is great, thank you!

2. Drive Thru System (FC):

Had to have. Thank you!

3. 10 New crops and trees (Coming Tomorrow): Only the Ebony tree will have use for now. Next release will change this.

Ok good idea, thank you, but where are they? It is late tomorrow no new crops and no major glitches that I know of.

4. Tables and Chairs (FC):

Had to have.... thank you

6. Bulldozer 5 x 5 (FC): Allows you to delete 25 fields at once.

My wife and I have been begging for this... Thank you very much.

7. Instant Food Factory (coins): Produce Instant Food.

Yep had to have this one.... Thank you

8. Musical Instruments Factory (FC) (Coming Tomorrow): Produce Musical Instruments.

Looking forward to this one.

9. Snack Machines (coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Oh I like the size of this. You can squeeze it in just about anywhere.

10. Modern School (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

This was nice bought it completely filled it right up.

11. Stable Facility: Both Stables will be moved tomorrow to the Facility section. It will be an animal facility where you can harvest the hair of the horses used in the Musical Instruments Factory to make the violin bow.

Sounds good I had a stable that I bought a long time ago just for looks never stocked it with horses, guess I should have. Started stocking it now.

12. Other Improvements and Bug fixes:

Thank you for bug fixes.

In the next release we will add new products for existing facilities and use some of the new crops/trees.
Sounds Good thanks Raul
Old Jul 08 2011, 09:59 PM

Hopefully We'll have the new crops tomorrow. I just cleared some fields and am waiting to see what we get to plant. Not sure what would be needed in the Musical Instruments Factory though.
Old Jul 08 2011, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Jane View Post
Also for adding animals to their buildings, having to click yes I want to add the sheep to the barn is getting old.
It would help if they would just remove the prompt between each one.
Old Jul 08 2011, 10:06 PM

Default better notifications & many more levels desparately needed

How are we to tell how close or even over 1 million coins in bonuses in the last 12 hours and when the 12 hours are up so we can accept more? I've lost bonuses because I wasn't eligible yet but then they are no good later!
And there is no notice in the bonus offer as to what the coin value is if we click it.

Also need a way to tell how much we can buy from a seller &/or how long we have to wait to be able to buy more. And how about increasing the limit from 1,000 to 2,500 or more?

The belt system that tells us how many to the next level belt doesn't take into account what we have already planted.

Enough with the petty (that's not a typo it is what they are) new facilities already that cost FC we can't earn leveling because we are level maxed out.

Fix these major shortcomings and give us MANY (100+) more levels! I, for one, am beginning to lose interest.
Old Jul 08 2011, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I have to admit I'm surprised that people like these. For me, the ability to click "all" instead of clicking "+30" a few times - and it doesn't even work on ALL your facilities (unlike the forklift, which I love) - is nowhere near worth spending FC on. Oh well, to each his/her own.

But I must say a heartfelt THANKS for making those instructional pop-ups about the fishing rod and axe go away, and I love it that the extended toolbox opens directly. That, and the easier working on others' facilities, are my absolute favorite changes so far.

PS - can you please find some way of also getting rid of the instructional pop-ups for the "edit tool" and "add to storage tool" for those of us who are at higher levels and have been using them for ages?
I need a big LIKE button for this post. Totally agree with you on all subjects.

Old Jul 08 2011, 10:29 PM

Default items needed

Besides more shrimp, we also need an increase in salmon and tuna. More facilites using these are being introduced but they will only go so far. We need these increased bad.

FT, you also keep adding Farmerade in service facilities and there is not enough being made to go to all of them. Please increase this also.
Old Jul 08 2011, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayce M. Jones View Post
Besides more shrimp, we also need an increase in salmon and tuna. More facilites using these are being introduced but they will only go so far. We need these increased bad.

FT, you also keep adding Farmerade in service facilities and there is not enough being made to go to all of them. Please increase this also.
Ditto to the above, plus.. Beeswax too! I own two Bee farms, and I still never have enough Beeswax to meet the demand for the recent products added that require it. The Scented Candles alone use 3 Beeswax per 10 candles (one batch) to produce... and we only get a total of 50 Beeswax every six hours!

Sheep and Llamas... I have ten Wool sheds on ten farms, and again.. never have enough of either kind of wool to meet the demand for producing all the products using them. I have a ton of extra, loose sheep and llamas on most farms, to try to increase wool production -- which is slowing everything down, of course, and also makes planting and harvesting much more difficult. You know extra animals on farms make the game slow down, but won't resolve the wool issue for us. Please.. either greatly increase the limit of sheep and llamas in the sheds.. or let us have multiple wool sheds per farm.. or best of all -- change the time needed to harvest wool sheds! Once every 40 hours is not enough, and will never be enough for advanced players with lots of facilities.

Please keep up with this kind of issue, when you add new products to use existing ingredients. Increase production of that ingredient at the same time you add the new products that use it.

Last edited by Caren Katsmom; Jul 08 2011 at 11:07 PM.
Old Jul 08 2011, 11:14 PM

Default farmtown

why am i not not getting helpers to do all my farms its coming plz
Old Jul 08 2011, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcom View Post
why am i not not getting helpers to do all my farms its coming plz
what do you mean helpers
Closed Thread