Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 27 2011, 12:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
How does one tell if they are connecting to a different server?
You would need to know what server you are normally on to be able to tell if your server number changed. You can find the server number in your chat window after you open your farm. Click to open the chat and look for a line with "Connecting to town mainframe (WF__)..." The WF with the number after it is the server you are connecting to.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 27 2011, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You would need to know what server you are normally on to be able to tell if your server number changed. You can find the server number in your chat window after you open your farm. Click to open the chat and look for a line with "Connecting to town mainframe (WF__)..." The WF with the number after it is the server you are connecting to.
I,m still on the different server than usual......I would say say Tomorrow night.....
Old Jul 27 2011, 01:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
I,m still on the different server than usual......I would say say Tomorrow night.....
Me too. Must be one heck of an update...usually doesn't stay on alternate server this long. Only other explanation would be they are moving us around again to balance server load.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 27 2011, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
All the new stuff is great but again some question.

Can the farms get bigger so that we can have more without having to go to more and more farms. With the new 5x5 tools, it would be easy to manage farms twice the size of the ones we have now.

Can the barns, sheds and coos get bigger so we can have more animals of the same type in each? 100 has been the limit for a very long time. I am always running out of eggs but where to stuff more chickens LOL

Thanks for taking you time to listen to my suggestions.
I agree... if you make the farms the right size to fit 5X5 it would make sense. Otherwise you only save 15 clicks w/5X and who wants to spend real money for THAT little improvement? Not me!
Old Jul 27 2011, 02:06 PM
Account Not Linked

I believe the size of the farms is limitation of Flash, they can't be bigger.
Old Jul 27 2011, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath-H View Post
I believe the size of the farms is limitation of Flash, they can't be bigger.
Ding, ding, ding.... right answer...

Maybe by the time we get to level 4,380, and have 36 farms or more, Flash will have grown or been replaced, so we can all go out and get 60" screens

would that be awesome or what?

Old Jul 27 2011, 05:27 PM

Default Bulldozer 5 x 5 (FC): Allows you to delete 25 fields at once.

Bulldozer 5 x 5 (FC): Allows you to delete 25 fields at once.

I can only delte one at time? I am not understanding why .
Old Jul 27 2011, 05:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebearsday View Post
Bulldozer 5 x 5 (FC): Allows you to delete 25 fields at once.

I can only delte one at time? I am not understanding why .
Answered in Help and Support post.
Old Jul 27 2011, 06:17 PM
Account Not Linked

sure will be glad when yall get ride of the layered and stacked farms they are really bad news for copal sendrone
Old Jul 27 2011, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Sorry, but due to the damage (sometimes permanently) we don't allow the how-tos of stacking and layering on the forum.
Interesting since they have opened up a forum topic for the discussion of doing it
Closed Thread