Old Jan 26 2010, 10:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime Borrego View Post
ELLS, your top post sounds like a lawyer puked all over it, I got bored of reading it, good luck getting your message across
It's obvious that you didn't read it, even if you hadn't stated "I got bored of reading it", because if you'd actually bothered to read it you'd notice how unnecessary your comment is.
Old Jan 27 2010, 12:33 AM

Quote:
ELLS, your top post sounds like a lawyer puked all over it, I got bored of reading it, good luck getting your message across
1) shouldn't that be "reads" like rather than "sounds" like ?

2) Forgive me if I'm wrong but I suspect there is a little hostility in your posts - If you have a grievance why not just air it ?
Old Mar 08 2012, 04:13 AM

Default a good point

You have a good point in your note, but one thing you have missed. I have no tools, so when I am hired along with somebody else who does have tools, I barely get started and the farm is finished. 90% of the coworkers I have had in situations like that have hogged as much as possible, even plowing what I have managed to harvest. They are very rude about it. For that reason, I prefer solo work, or work with polite people.
Old Mar 18 2012, 09:03 PM

Default Chat tempermental at Market

I am not sure if this is the correct thread to report this glitch.

I am having trouble chatting while at market, either to hire or get hired. It also happens when at market to buy /sell product.

I have tried using the Change Status thing, but then Chat will not work. It is temperamental; works some times, other times does not. Leaving game and reloading usually fixes it.

I will hide Chat, unhide, then able to type my message; but then can not send it. It makes for frustrating Market visits being unable to communicate via Chat.
Old Nov 20 2012, 07:09 PM

Default working solo

I have that I have a combine solo, because my computer gets slow when there are too many people on one farm. I am not trying to be selfish, just trying to play the game without having my computer lock up. Don't have enough money right now for a new one!
Old Dec 26 2013, 05:52 PM

I hire people and have 18 very large farms (34x34 ) with stacked fields often take over 4000 lots. Most have a combine or so but often I feel sorry for the low levels who either don't have the money or just not that farm town addict yet to buy them. I often wonder why we cant let them hire our tools to do the job just like real life farmers do?
Old Mar 25 2014, 11:29 PM

Smile Thanks for all the positive changes on hiring

I have noticed that it is a lot easier now to hire workers and have them finish the jobs they start. It was getting kind of frustrating before; but, since all the new hiring changes and incentives, it is much easier to hire and keep employees. Thank you FT folks for all your work and great ideas.
Old Sep 03 2014, 11:05 PM

Hi. just been reading some of the previous posts re solo hiring. Afraid I am one who likes to work solo, only because I generally find that I seem to be able to perform tasks I was hired for a lot faster than the other people who have been hired.
Several times I have been abused by other workers, called some very nasty names just because I completed more of the work than they did.
On several occasions I have only done half of the work and tried to wait for the other worker to complete the other half so that I can still collect my share of the bonus,this can result in standing around twiddling my thumbs for 5 or 10 minutes.
When I am hired now, first I check to see if there are other workers, and how fast/slow they work, if I know Im going to take more than half the work, or have to wait around for them to catch up I message the hirer, thank them for the opportunity and let them know that I will leave the work to the other person/people hired and why I am doing so.
Usually I get a message back thanking me for letting them know what has happened.
if people put me on ignore for asking for solo work, then they possibly would have found me leaving their farm before the work was completed
Old Aug 16 2015, 12:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Please be kind in your posts. There is no need to make fun of others like that.
Old Aug 16 2015, 01:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Bear View Post
Please be kind in your posts. There is no need to make fun of others like that.
Hi Dawn Bear,
You are quoting a post that was posted over 5 years ago.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.