Old Jun 07 2011, 12:33 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgie247 View Post
The belt rewards are from posting the links when you make each new belt or dan level.

Your actual rank is what gives you the chance to receive extra boxes of inventory as you harvest and play the game normally.
So its like having a manure spreader that only fertilizes random crops (or works half the time lol)

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 07 2011, 12:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgie247 View Post
Having been a fan of the belt rewards and that it was a bonus to both the poster and those who clicked, the new change to the 12 hour wait is not a good change.

Why would anyone click a neighbors reward link if posting your own high level dan belt bonus and 2 to 3 clicks on your own puts you at the max for 12 hours? If this is incorrect in how I'm perceiving this new change please explain.

There needs to be a happy medium here. Perhaps as someone suggested, the bonus is automatically rewarded and if you want to post bonus supplies for neighbors only it would be a better system.
Im with you on this one. I posted my reward links, 2 of, and then I clicked on a friends rewards post.. and that was it.. nothing more I can do as it said I'd reached my limit which I highly doubted! I seem to do alot in aiding others in getting produce but for most of the clicks I get nothing. Im happy to help normally, but since I dont get the help back, I feel like Im doing it all for them and Im receiving little. The Belt system is good in theory but Im at the point I cant be bothered due to all the limitations and time frames imposed on these requests.
Old Jun 07 2011, 12:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
So its like having a manure spreader that only fertilizes random crops (or works half the time lol)
Yup kinda like that, with the top level black belt your chance to receive an extra box each time you harvest is greatly increased. It was a terrific update.

The belt rewards/posts are what people are confused/frustrated with.
Old Jun 07 2011, 12:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Soooo im assuming we are giving up on the whole "diversification" thing

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 07 2011, 12:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Im with you on this one. I posted my reward links, 2 of, and then I clicked on a friends rewards post.. and that was it.. nothing more I can do as it said I'd reached my limit which I highly doubted! I seem to do alot in aiding others in getting produce but for most of the clicks I get nothing. Im happy to help normally, but since I dont get the help back, I feel like Im doing it all for them and Im receiving little. The Belt system is good in theory but Im at the point I cant be bothered due to all the limitations and time frames imposed on these requests.

Kahra I help a lot of my neighbors as well, but the new update to the reward posting system may prevent anyone from clicking at all. I don't mind clicking a neighbors link without receiving a reward so if that is how it will be, I'd rather just post a bonus reward that is only beneficial to my neighbors. And since I work most of their facilities too, the extra inventory they get is still beneficial when I work their facilities.
Old Jun 07 2011, 12:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
LOL yeah I had wondered about that too.. not that I even understand what its all about anyway!!
Old Jun 07 2011, 01:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I'm hoping this in addition to the diversification ranking, which could be updated as well once the belts are in place and people see the extra boxes and facilities filling up and then allow additional inventory bonuses from FT if the diversification ranking is high.

I'm still trying to get my facilities at 100% utilization when I post and the new belts will be helpful with that which in turns raises the dr.
Old Jun 07 2011, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
We just adjusted the limits for the Ingredients and Belt Bonuses Help. You can now post 5 times in a 12 hours period and accumulate up to 1,000,000 in coins in that period. We expect less posts and bigger chances of getting more value this way. Belt bonuses and ingredient requests limits remains separate as they are now.
--Raul
Dam

the ingredient ones should have been left alone now instead of being able to send my neighbours 4 sets of ingreients per day now it will be only 1 (2 if there extremely lucky)

should have left that alone it wasnt broken.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 07 2011, 01:54 AM

i cant understand all the winging about having to beg people for things? where are you getting that from? as far as i can see from playing the game you reaching the belt isnt dependant on you posting, if you dont want to post the notification to say you have reached a level and then simply click cancel not submit, yes it prevents people having the option of sending you 1000-3000 extra product and getting some themselves but at least you wont think your 'begging'. if i know i am likely to reach more than 2 levels harvesting a crop by having them on different farms i ignore the first box and submit the second so i dont put multiple posts for the same crop. i quite enjoy the option of being able to send products and receive a hefty bonus from neighbours - if they dont play then they can easily block the game. i also enjoy being able to get extra products from freinds some of which is stuff i dont plant and hadnt realised it was an ingredient.

maybe when we get the extra produce boxes it could go in as a gift or something else like a in game notification so we can see how many times we get them unless its going to be a lot in which case could be a little annoying. do we get the chance of the extra box with every field we harvest or every farm. how about when the crop is planted making the extra boxes shine a different colour - maybe do them gold or something so we have a visual reward??
Old Jun 07 2011, 02:07 AM

I am now getting a message when I -- click to send bonuses to my neighbors:
. . . you are not getting any bonus because you have received 1 mil in coins worth of bonus crops within the past 12 hours. Wait a minute. I click to send only 1 neighbor a bonus within the last 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!! Who in heavens name is keeping track of things 'cause they sure as Hades cannot count!!! I am sick of trying to help my neighbors and getting ripped!!! I do not see anyone complaining about the new clothes not fitting. Too bad the truly important problems were not addressed before some idiots got the clothes they were clammering for. If they or their clothes stunk -- then they should have bathed and washed the clothes they had!!! They wanted clothes. I want my bonus points!!!!!
Closed Thread