Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 05 2011, 08:17 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to pjones2079

I can't get into my FarmnTown. It's stuck on Loading User? What to do?
Old Jun 05 2011, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjones2079 View Post
I can't get into my FarmnTown. It's stuck on Loading User? What to do?
Hi, this is a link to the thread for your problem http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666..

Please read the first post and post in the thread if you are still having problems.
Old Jun 05 2011, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
I have read thru every single post and I didn't see sheer abuse and bad manners. (There may have been some that were deleted quickly by mods, that I didn't see.)

I know that positive words usually SOUND & READ better than negative words, but a difference of opinion, and suggested solutions for something I feel is not good, is just that. Not rude, or sheer abuse or bad manners.
Thanks,
Deb
Hi Deb - there WERE some nasty posts - and yes I guess they were deleted. I agree - negative feedback is as good as positive - I have no issue with people posting their opinion politely and I am sorry if I upset you. I DO have an issue with semi-swear words as I HAVE seen sadly.
Yes there were some "incensed" posts as well - where the person was clearly in a very bad temper over it all!
Hopefully all is calm again as the belt system continues to be refined and worked on.
Old Jun 05 2011, 08:44 AM
Account Not Linked

All I see mostly in this thread is complaints about the popups!! No one seems to be mentioning the wonderful benefit of receiving up to 72% more crops every time they harvest crops once the belts have been achieved! I for one can put ip with a full Facebook wall and a few popups for a while to know that when I harvest a crop in a few weeks that not only am I Getting double harvest (I fertilize) but I'll get up to 72% chance of extra box with every harvest!

We all complained that with 9 farms we still couldn't keep enough of some products in our storage so they have given us a way to produce more products without having to layer or triple plow our farms! We should be singing their praises is this belt system will cut down on that and speed the game up some in the future!

Thank you Raul for the belt system! I for one appreciate it and am looking forward to the extra products it will provide me!
Old Jun 05 2011, 09:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Default belts

Cool idea! Thank you for making Farm Town fun and addicting! I love the game! Can't wait for farm 10!
Old Jun 05 2011, 09:36 AM

Default Belt system... and posts: Help?

I got tired of the posts plastering my feed, so someone suggested I "hide" farmtown, and get the posts from the game feed. I did this, and now I can't even get the posts on my game feed. I went into settings and unHid FarmTown and this didn't work.... Is this a bug or anyone have any other suggestion?

And, while I'm here, I do feel that the levels should be easier for those of us that have been playing since almost the beginning. Can't tell you how many times I planted strawberries, melons, etc. Despite this addition (that rings so similar of that other farm game that I stopped playing because of all the spamming) I will still play farmtown because it's classier - or at least used to be... just don't start having chickens and cows "wander" onto my farms looking to be adopted.

Thx.
Old Jun 05 2011, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZJane View Post
I got tired of the posts plastering my feed, so someone suggested I "hide" farmtown, and get the posts from the game feed. I did this, and now I can't even get the posts on my game feed. I went into settings and unHid FarmTown and this didn't work.... Is this a bug or anyone have any other suggestion?

And, while I'm here, I do feel that the levels should be easier for those of us that have been playing since almost the beginning. Can't tell you how many times I planted strawberries, melons, etc. Despite this addition (that rings so similar of that other farm game that I stopped playing because of all the spamming) I will still play farmtown because it's classier - or at least used to be... just don't start having chickens and cows "wander" onto my farms looking to be adopted.

Thx.
Hi at the top of your Face Book home page , click on the little arrow next to "Most Recent" and select "edit option" Scroll down and check if you have hidden Farm Town there... also check the blocked pages and see if Farm Town is there as well.
Old Jun 05 2011, 09:45 AM
Account Not Linked

I am so happy with the belts! I got a 2nd Dan Degree this morning on sweet potatoes. Out of curiosity, I checked the amount I had in storage and what I should have gotten after harvesting. I received an extra 415 boxes because of the % bonus!! I would still like to see a change in the bonus to neighbors. I clicked on 1 for apples and it went through, but then I clicked on another for pineapples and was told I had already reached my coin limit. I wouldn't mind so much if it had sent the bonus to my friend. I know there is the possibility that it did, but would like to see this limit changed.

Serenity Farms http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8514&farm_ix=0
Old Jun 05 2011, 09:53 AM
Account Not Linked

If I have a x% chance of getting a bonus, I'd like to know when I get one. Just a fading message, not another popup.
Old Jun 05 2011, 10:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawilkerson42 View Post
All I see mostly in this thread is complaints about the popups!! No one seems to be mentioning the wonderful benefit of receiving up to 72% more crops every time they harvest crops once the belts have been achieved! I for one can put ip with a full Facebook wall and a few popups for a while to know that when I harvest a crop in a few weeks that not only am I Getting double harvest (I fertilize) but I'll get up to 72% chance of extra box with every harvest!

We all complained that with 9 farms we still couldn't keep enough of some products in our storage so they have given us a way to produce more products without having to layer or triple plow our farms! We should be singing their praises is this belt system will cut down on that and speed the game up some in the future!

Thank you Raul for the belt system! I for one appreciate it and am looking forward to the extra products it will provide me!
The real problem wasnt with the concept but more the wall filling up so badly, it drove people nuts and in the end you wouldnt have received the bonus because everyone wouldve blocked the posts to stop them flooding their wall! The way Raul and the devs have tweaked it and changed the amount of the requests going on the feed is brilliant so now we have a great system in place and everyone benefits
Closed Thread