Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 13 2009, 10:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbowles824 View Post
I am wondering how long the Christmas items will be available?
i would guess maybe a week after Christmas is over.
Old Dec 13 2009, 11:06 PM

Default Summary of "being charged when shouldn't" messages

There have been enough different headers on this problem that it's impossible to find if it's been answered. (A comment in the thread 'snow', for example, mentioned it.)

The basic problem is that people are being charged random amounts to put things into storage, move things, rotate things, even deleting fields or reading messages. Moving one piece of fence can cost one amount one time, a hundred times that to move it back.

It's not a problem of cache's needing to be cleared although someone did mention that all the amounts ended with a '5', if that helps.
Old Dec 14 2009, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKovar View Post
There have been enough different headers on this problem that it's impossible to find if it's been answered. (A comment in the thread 'snow', for example, mentioned it.)

The basic problem is that people are being charged random amounts to put things into storage, move things, rotate things, even deleting fields or reading messages. Moving one piece of fence can cost one amount one time, a hundred times that to move it back.

It's not a problem of cache's needing to be cleared although someone did mention that all the amounts ended with a '5', if that helps.
Information on this problem is being collected in this thread in the Help & Support forum:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268486

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Dec 14 2009, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by candlelight View Post
Information on this problem is being collected in this thread in the Help & Support forum:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268486
I hadn't expected a reply so quickly, then noticed the difference in time zones. But you're still posting early on a Monday morning -- thank you!

For anyone reading this thread, though, I'll note that the last post to that thread was Nov. 30 -

Okayy.. I've reopened the original threads about this, and merged them together, so that anyone with the same problem can post here.
There has been site maintenance over the last few hours, as well as the update, so it may be resolved once everything settles down, but if it seems it's still an issue for quite a few people, we'll make sure the developers are informed.
Old Dec 14 2009, 05:17 AM

And I just visited your farm . . . and was charged 80 coins, blast it!
Old Dec 14 2009, 07:14 AM

Default Are you also going to fix the storage

So many people are having issues with their storage bins, including not being able to access them (myself included), are you going to fix that bug/gliche as well?
Old Dec 14 2009, 07:29 AM

Quote:
And I just visited your farm . . . and was charged 80 coins, blast it!
But I've since visited my farms and could move things without being charged. I don't know if that's going to stick, and will keep an eye on it, but it looks as if this one has been fixed. Thank you!

With so many terrific new things to work with, not just the holiday items but additional farms and all the things that came with that upgrade, I and my friends were pretty distressed when we discovered that it was costing us and we couldn't work with them.
Old Dec 14 2009, 10:48 AM

ho has the 2nd farm i would like to see one
Old Dec 14 2009, 12:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaJP2008 View Post
I'm having and have BEEN having the same problem. I should have gotten a ribbom a LONG time ago. GL
We don't have ribbons on Farm Town, believe you are confusing with that other farm game
Quote:
Originally Posted by maginsbach View Post
I am having major problems with hiring in the market. When I send hire request it is taking 40 120 and 495 coins away. Is anyone else having this problem and how can I fix it?
We have a thread going for this in the help and support area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourmove View Post
just purchased the second farm. placed a home from storage on it and the house disappeared. it is no longer in storage and i cannot plow in the area i placed the house. Like i have a hole in the new place I refreshed and restarted facebook and the problem persists. please fix it.
Make sure show buildings is checked.

Quote:

We do have a thread going on in help and support on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big cat View Post
ho has the 2nd farm i would like to see one
Look at your last post in here...someone replied to about they have a second farm.
Old Dec 14 2009, 02:41 PM

I have been losing points and coins for a long time now. Large amounts of coins. Just a minute ago, I had 24,373,808 coins. Now I have 24,360,583. that's 13,225 coins lost. Why? I always click on the save button before leaving my farm, even if it's just to go water a neighbor's flowers. Why are my coins subtracted and how can I keep tat from happening?
Closed Thread