Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 11 2021, 08:13 AM

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...7116&farm_ix=0
No carga pantalla en gris

Moderator translation:

Trapitus loads the game and can see the cube but after that he gets a grey screen with a sad face as showing in the picture.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 11 2021 at 08:33 AM.
Old Jan 11 2021, 08:25 AM

Yes I have. I am going to see another tech today to help me out. I still get the same generic green screen when I did 5 & 6 over. the same one I get from my farm when I click on try the new version.
Old Jan 11 2021, 08:36 AM

My user ID is 100000260079219: I tried the links given us by Alexandra Jeffrey on Firefox and Brave browsers. On Firefox build 28 gives me a Run time Error Index out of Bounds ref to Java Script. Build 30 gives me this: An error occurred running the Unity content of this page. TypeError.trimEnd is not a function. write to target @ /Slashkey.com. On Brave browser however, build 28 ran through to the farm but as it was almost loaded completely, it turned into the grey screen with the sad face. (Every now and then I go straight through to the farm using only the link at the top the page.) Build 30 loaded completely on Brave with blue neighbors and all.

Last edited by Rina van der Westhuizen; Jan 11 2021 at 10:13 AM.
Old Jan 11 2021, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammac17 View Post
Yes I have. I am going to see another tech today to help me out. I still get the same generic green screen when I did 5 & 6 over. the same one I get from my farm when I click on try the new version.
Hi Sammac17

Please go to the main post of this thread in the first page and try the new link Raul posted there. You find it at the bottom of the post.

Then post here again with the results and a link to your farms. Thank you

EDITED TO ADD : do you have any extensions added to your browser, let say to keep facebook in their classic version? If so, you have to disable that extension and check if your game loads using HTML5.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 11 2021 at 11:30 AM.
Old Jan 11 2021, 09:34 AM

Post Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Post Release Updates - January 11th, 3:00AM

- For all users having loading issues with the new HTML5/WebGL version of the game, please try loading the game from this link:

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?build=30&logging=1

and then report here in this thread your facebook user id and where the game got stuck for you, on the black loading screen, the white screen or the green screen.
Hey Rob,

I tried loading farm town through the link you provided in # 727

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?build=30&logging=1

The game got stuck on the black loading screen.

My facebook ID is: https://www.facebook.com/sandra.santmyer/

Added 537090646

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646

Last edited by Santmyer; Jan 11 2021 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Added 537090646
Old Jan 11 2021, 09:58 AM

Default HTML5 Question about tool that seems to be missing from html version

this might have been covered previously and i may have missed it but it looks like the html5 has most of the tools on the Flash version but the Transplanter seems to be missing on my Accounts have i missed some announcement about this i see the Multi Planter is there i ask as in previous time i have lost farm cash facilities across my accounts (not impressed and my second account Farm 1 lost farm upgrades that i had paid Farm cash for in the past)
Old Jan 11 2021, 10:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
this might have been covered previously and i may have missed it but it looks like the html5 has most of the tools on the Flash version but the Transplanter seems to be missing on my Accounts have i missed some announcement about this i see the Multi Planter is there i ask as in previous time i have lost farm cash facilities across my accounts (not impressed and my second account Farm 1 lost farm upgrades that i had paid Farm cash for in the past)
Hi Stu,
The Transplanters are not available yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2021, 10:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rina van der Westhuizen View Post
I tried the links given us by Alexandra Jeffrey on Firefox and Brave browsers. On Firefox build 28 gives me a Run time Error Index out of Bounds ref to Java Script. Build 30 gives me this: An error occurred running the Unity content of this page. TypeError.trimEnd is not a function. write to target @ /Slashkey.com. On Brave browser however, build 28 ran through to the farm but as it was almost loaded completely, it turned into the grey screen with the sad face. (Every now and then I go straight through to the farm using only the link at the top the page.) Build 30 loaded completely on Brave with blue neighbors and all.
Hi Rina,
Please use the link at the bottom of the first post of this thread and then post the information asked for in a reply here. Using links from a group does not always give you all we ask for.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2021, 10:35 AM

My user ID is100000201872288. My game stuck on the black screen and then go to a gray screen. I tried on Fire Fox, Chrome and Brave

Thanks
Old Jan 11 2021, 10:46 AM

Default Map icon is not working

Hi

I'm having problem with the Map icon as it is not responding when I clicked it.

Thanks
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl