Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 12 2021, 02:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
Hi Taz

No it was definitely a stone windmill, I can see the red one and I can also see the watermill
Hi Honeyg,
I am sorry, but there isn't a Stone Windmill in your data nor any thing in the data showing where you bought or were given one.

If you want you can contact Support, but they will see exactly the data we do in your account. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2021, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbhg1221 View Post
My semi-truck as well as several other facilities are missing from one of my farms.
Hi barbhg

I just had a look at your data and it doesnt show any semi truck or farmcash facilities missing.

Do you have Show Tools checked in your preferences to let you see your semi?

Which facilities are showing as missing? Do you have Show Regular Facilities checked in your preferences?

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 12 2021 at 02:57 PM.
Old Feb 12 2021, 02:59 PM

Default HTML5/Web GL not loading

100000534947736 I'm working my Taste of Egypt fac(Roasted Eggplant Dip) and only 1 item out of 8 total is loading. All 8 items have over 20,000 items in storage to use so why am I getting msg saying I need to stock more items in the other 7?
This is also happening on many other fac/svcs

TY
Sharon Hale
Old Feb 12 2021, 03:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tondinihale View Post
100000534947736 I'm working my Taste of Egypt fac(Roasted Eggplant Dip) and only 1 item out of 8 total is loading. All 8 items have over 20,000 items in storage to use so why am I getting msg saying I need to stock more items in the other 7?
This is also happening on many other fac/svcs

TY
Sharon Hale
Hi Sharon,
I just checked and you do not have any Roasted Eggplant Dip in your storage. The Taste of facilities are service facilities. They do not make the products. They only load the products made in regular facilities. In this case those products are made in the Egyptian Restaurant.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2021, 03:46 PM

Default Pigstys missing

I am missing a lot of pigstys. I had them on all farms.
They are missing from Farms 2-20, 23-25. Can anyone see them on those farms?

User ID 777364817

Last edited by DitzyLuvBug2; Feb 12 2021 at 04:08 PM.
Old Feb 12 2021, 04:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

First, I want to thank Raul and the crew for all their hard work to get our game back to us! I just want to make you guys aware of a glitch that I seem to be having. The watermill on farm #1 has disappeared, I thought perhaps I had deleted it by accident so I got a watermill from another farm to place in the now empty spot on farm #1 but it will not allow me to so it seems that the original watermill is still there, just hidden. I'm not stressing it, I'm sure it will return when all the kinks are worked out, I just thought the devs should be aware of it.
Old Feb 12 2021, 04:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
I am missing a lot of pigstys. I had them on all farms.
They are missing from Farms 1-20, 23-25. Can anyone see them on those farms?

User ID 777364817
Hi ditzyLuvBug,
According to your data you do have 23 of them on your farms. Try unchecking all of the Show items in your preferences except for Animal buildings and then look for them. You may have them under decorations or non-facility buildings.
Old Feb 12 2021, 04:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchBowWow View Post
First, I want to thank Raul and the crew for all their hard work to get our game back to us! I just want to make you guys aware of a glitch that I seem to be having. The watermill on farm #1 has disappeared, I thought perhaps I had deleted it by accident so I got a watermill from another farm to place in the now empty spot on farm #1 but it will not allow me to so it seems that the original watermill is still there, just hidden. I'm not stressing it, I'm sure it will return when all the kinks are worked out, I just thought the devs should be aware of it.
Hi ButchBowWow,
This is already a known glitch, the developers are aware of it and will fix it.
Old Feb 12 2021, 04:18 PM

This just happened. A part of one of my fields didn't harvest, plow, or plant. Don't know if it was just a hipcup or something else. Thought you should know. Doing a great job, otherwise. I.D. 1810240160
Old Feb 12 2021, 04:31 PM

Yes I had preferences set to only Animal Buildings. Then I would use the search tool to look for it and it isn't there. I had them on all 43 farms. Now 23 are missing.
Closed Thread