Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jul 07 2020, 07:00 AM

Yes, it's me again.

When you try to start a product in quests, the game brings up the first available facility. Sometimes that facility is already 100% on that product so you can't start it. However, if you have more than one of that facility, there might be space in another one. Could the game look and see? It would be helpful if it brought up the first facility in which the product can be started, where there is one.
Old Jul 24 2020, 11:22 AM

Me. Again.

Could we have the option to sort quests by time to expiry please? ty
Old Aug 13 2020, 10:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Co-op quest tabs

Love the yellow tabs on co-op quests to know when we can help our neighbors! I think it would be great to also have blue tabs to let us know that a neighbor has a product we need for our quests. Would speed up the trip through neighbor list a bit.
Thank you
Old Sep 02 2020, 08:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Display Time in Quest by Hours

I noticed that time in Quest only show as hours when they less than 1 day or greater than 6 days.
It'll make players confuse: when they show 4 days, noone can understand that is 96 hrs or 119 hrs!!!
This confusion affects player plans!
Please show all as hours, from 1 hr to 167 hrs, thank you!
Old Sep 04 2020, 02:03 PM

Could we have the option, when claiming FC, to remove unfinished quests? Sometimes an undoable quest seems to hang around for ever, cluttering up the page. Please?
Old Sep 14 2020, 05:39 AM

Yes, me again.

When trying to decide which facilities to chain, I have to keep a list of ones I've already chained so I don't chain both the regular and the service facility by mistake. It would really help if the game could grey out or outline in red or in some other way indicate facilities where we have already chained the "partner" facility. My list is getting very long!
Old Sep 19 2020, 09:55 AM

Default quests/coop quests

Hi. My suggestion involves the quests/coop quests. I do not own some of the facilities. So, when one of those facilities is in a quest or coop quest, I will not complete it. So, it hangs around until it expires. Could there be the option to cancel or close that quest? If I have 4 working quests or coop quests, then the 5th one that I won't buy, prevents the new quests from being available. Thanks for your time!

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Sep 27 2020, 12:26 PM

so we have a job marketplace and a trade marketplace, so how about making a cooperative quest marketplace so it would make it easier to get the items we need
Old Sep 30 2020, 12:45 AM

Default Allow neighbours to sell you more than one item in COOP Quests

Hi,
It would be great if our neighbours could sell us more than one item in a coop quest. Lately, I am missing the last item, even though I have all my tickets, some neighbours just do not sell.
Old Oct 01 2020, 03:37 PM

Hello, I think it would be great if it would be possible to click on the ingredient of a coop quest and the ingredient planner would open so it shows what else to produce with this ingredient. It would be much easier to look out for the neighbours' quests which have the relevant ingredients. Extremly helpfull if a quest has a rare ingredient.
Best regards, Uma