Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Sep 28 2020, 04:05 PM

in show times, can u add a time to waste
crops that wll expire in 1 hr or less
etc....

you can get rid of the train tab since now have it own spot in toolbox, and the minigames are useless
Old Sep 29 2020, 11:54 AM

Is there by chance anyway you can change the sell products/fish time? Instead of 12 hours, how about 8? Sure would be nice if we could sell/buy from our neighbors in a shorter time frame. Just a thought. Thank you
Old Oct 03 2020, 04:11 AM

Lanolin is also used to make Vitamin D, maybe a future factory?
Old Oct 03 2020, 03:38 PM

Using the I-can-see-everything (aka Mobile Lookout Tower) when I am looking at what each farm has for work, sometime the 'bar' that is used to designate whether it is crops, fishing, fruit trees, chopping, etc., is sometimes so small it can be easily missed. What if, instead of the 'bar', just a dot of the color relative to the work to be done would let us know that fishing is ready (blue dot), or fruit trees (red dot) are ready. The 'bar' shows the quantity for sure, but that is secondary to that there is work that needs tending. IMHO
Old Oct 05 2020, 11:07 AM

Can you make the sprinklers so we can harvest and seed as much as we want and the crops are still irrigated for 19 hours.
At the moment we seed crops irrigate and that last for 19 hours but just say I seed a 2 hour crop, wait for it to grow and then harvest immediately anything seeded after that will be the normal growing time and harvest time so we aren't getting our full 19 hours.

(To play farmtown on iPad & mobile go to the apps store or play store find puffin. Once downloaded go via puffin, go to Facebook, log in as usual then go to farmtown)

Farm Town Memcache: http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

Link to one of my farms: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1959&farm_ix=0

Last edited by Alexandra_J; Oct 06 2020 at 02:47 AM.
Old Oct 10 2020, 05:57 AM

Default Pepperoni - Need more.

As the game gets more things that use pepperoni, we are running out of pepperoni. The game should give a way to get more pepperoni. Thank You.
Old Oct 11 2020, 08:18 AM

Cash waters are far too expensive and very few people can afford to have a decent number to cover all the facilities that use their fish. If their price were affordable (lets say 5 cash max) people would buy more cash waters and also more facilities to use that fish.
Old Oct 14 2020, 03:33 PM

Default Semi Truck : LAMB and PORK

Hello! PLEASE Increase production of Pork and Lamb from the semi truck. I have purchased SEVENTEEN of these and I am always out of these two. I try to maximize all other ways of obtaining these, but am always out. Please increase the production of these! Thank you!
Old Oct 14 2020, 07:53 PM

Default Pork

We desperately need more pork. I use all my gifts for pork, have more than one semi-trailer, go to free gift sites, and I never have enough pork. Most people at my level have more facilities than I do, so if I am always short of pork, this must be a problem for many people. Could the quantity produced by the semi-trailer be increased? I would suggest no new facilities including pork as an ingredient until we can get more pork. Thanks for listening.