Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 24 2016, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi SUsan,
Those are questions we can't answer as we have not gotten any farther along than you and the rest have, so we haven't seen what exactly we are getting. Contrary to popular belief we moderators do not get any advanced information. We play as you do and find out as you do. You will just have to wait and see. I do know the animal products train car does not bring a lot, so expect the ship container will not bring a lot either.
Ha! Ok, thanks. I would think it would be doubly hard to be a moderator if you're doing it semi-blind. I hope YOUR ship isn't stuck somewhere or we might never get answers! LOL

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 24 2016, 09:52 AM

I have just noticed that the number of items loaded in the containers has not increased since the first person loaded them. 2 more neighbours have loaded since then. Yesterday it stated waiting at Port (Name). Now it says at the top unload ship
Old Dec 24 2016, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi SUsan,
Those are questions we can't answer as we have not gotten any farther along than you and the rest have, so we haven't seen what exactly we are getting. Contrary to popular belief we moderators do not get any advanced information. We play as you do and find out as you do. You will just have to wait and see. I do know the animal products train car does not bring a lot, so expect the ship container will not bring a lot either.
P.S. Thanks for being here and working the holiday. It's nice to get our questions answered so quickly. You're awesome.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 24 2016, 10:03 AM

Default Ship stuck

I have a ship stuck in my 3rd neighbor's port. I messaged her and she was kind enough to try and move it. She went to the ship manager icon in her tool box and clicked on my ship. Nothing happened. She tried that twice. Are we missing something here? I have yet to have anyone in my port so had no experience to guide her with. SO - just what the heck do our kind neighbors have to do to get our pesky ships OUT of their ports????? Can you offer any help on this Taz and company? Thanks
Old Dec 24 2016, 10:04 AM

I'm stuck at Port #2 and it says Port Unknown. There was a person listed, but I went into My Neighbors and she wasn't a neighbor. I reloaded and now it's Unknown. So, I guess the ship can't move to the next port since Unknown will never load.
Old Dec 24 2016, 10:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
I have a ship stuck in my 3rd neighbor's port. I messaged her and she was kind enough to try and move it. She went to the ship manager icon in her tool box and clicked on my ship. Nothing happened. She tried that twice. Are we missing something here? I have yet to have anyone in my port so had no experience to guide her with. SO - just what the heck do our kind neighbors have to do to get our pesky ships OUT of their ports????? Can you offer any help on this Taz and company? Thanks
I had a neighbor's ship in my port this morning... I just clicked on it several times (once for each cargo container she prepared) then it disappeared, hopefully went to next port and didn't get caught in Bermuda Triangle like some seem to have done.

Last edited by Texas Star; Dec 24 2016 at 10:19 AM. Reason: typo
Old Dec 24 2016, 10:23 AM

Unhappy Ships

If we have to spend all this time preparing these ships to send out and then they get stuck in someone's port and we can do nothing about it, I can tell you I will not be doing this. We NEED a way to get the ship to move after a given amount of time like 8 yrs or so. Not the whole 7 days.
Old Dec 24 2016, 10:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckerider View Post
Regarding the ship problem with people not helping to keep out ships moving. Maybe if the Devs would show it in the 'my requests' tab the people not participating in the ships would do it (like the Trains). I know this is going to cause a lot of minimal players to lose neighbors because we will delete them so we can play the game the way we want to. On my first ship the first neighbor did it in 2 minutes and now it is stuck at Port#2 for 18 hours. I don't want to contact this neighbor and ask her to do it... so I will just hope for the best. Not very encouraging for the players who actually participate in the challenge. Maybe a time limit would work the best because at least it will keep moving. The devs have to do something for sure.
Maybe a preference could be added whereby the player chooses whether or not he/she wants to be part of the ships operation. If a player opts out, ships would not be sent to their port (and they wouldn't be able to dispatch ships, either). If a player knows they are going to be away from FT for a while, they could choose to opt out temporarily.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 24 2016, 10:53 AM

hi... i am having issues with ships showing up for me to load i go click it and it disapears
i know you know about this ,just want to let you know it happen to me .Hope this all get fix thanks for the help and all what your doing for farm town
linda
Old Dec 24 2016, 10:54 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Maybe a preference could be added whereby the player chooses whether or not he/she wants to be part of the ships operation. If a player opts out, ships would not be sent to their port (and they wouldn't be able to dispatch ships, either). If a player knows they are going to be away from FT for a while, they could choose to opt out temporarily.
That is a great idea. They did it for the Funeral home so why not the ships? Maybe a time limit and also the opt in and out check mark somewhere the in
Preference tool. Hope they do something soon!
Closed Thread