Old Nov 16 2015, 10:49 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
Be careful, if you are unable to access Facebook and are getting a funny page when trying to logon to Facebook, you might have a VERY bad virus, I infected my partners computer, still can't afford to get it fixed but won't even turn it on now.

ps I just tried ringing you but no answer, I'm off to bed so please don't try ring me back thanks
Its all sorted.. Windows 10 wanted to do a system update and after that all is back to normal.. just took a few hours for the whole operating system to update... I knew it was not a virus, have a great anti virus program and had run scans just to be sure... now I am happy,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 16 2015, 10:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
Its all sorted.. Windows 10 wanted to do a system update and after that all is back to normal.. just took a few hours for the whole operating system to update... I knew it was not a virus, have a great anti virus program and had run scans just to be sure... now I am happy,
Good to hear Aussie Rae.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 17 2015, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lara,
Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

Please note to add the sites in exceptions:
In Chrome you have to go to Advanced settings at the bottom of the options page.
In Firefox add the sites under the Content tab for pop ups and under the Privacy tab for cookies. For the cookies to work you must set the History setting to "Use custom settings for history"
Hi Taz, I have changed nothing all that changed is the upgrade and I didn't have this problem before it. I did get the list back but I actually had to leave farmtown completely and come back before it appeared again. Oh and I have none of that stuff you mentioned lol and cookies love me.

Lara's Farm
Old Nov 17 2015, 03:43 AM

Still cannot play Farm Town. Something has gone wrong with it and it is now loading far too small for me to seeit properley.
Old Nov 17 2015, 04:49 AM

I have not seen this posted anywhere, but under my 'Show Farmtown Request Wall' I can no longer see any bonuses and ingredient requests posted. The last one was around 7hrs ago. Not sure if this is to do with the updates for the facilities or not
Old Nov 17 2015, 04:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellemadge View Post
Still cannot play Farm Town. Something has gone wrong with it and it is now loading far too small for me to seeit properley.
Hi Bellemadge,
Please check to make sure your browser zoom is 100%. Farm Town has not changed the size of the farm window.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 17 2015, 04:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgable View Post
I have not seen this posted anywhere, but under my 'Show Farmtown Request Wall' I can no longer see any bonuses and ingredient requests posted. The last one was around 7hrs ago. Not sure if this is to do with the updates for the facilities or not
Hi lgables,
Are you seeing any of them in your Newsfeed that are newer than 7 hours ago?
Old Nov 17 2015, 05:06 AM

Yes, have recent ones from 24 minutes ago showing in my newsfeed.
Old Nov 17 2015, 05:32 AM

I am having same problem. When I go to 'Show Farmtown wall request I only see facilities and client post for the last 8 hours , however before that I can also see bonus/ ingredient post. I can see a mixture of Farmtown on my news feed.
Old Nov 17 2015, 05:54 AM
Account Not Linked

What is considered workable items. Crops, trees, flowers or does it also include dairy & wool shed also. Because my crops and trees were all ready on my farm, but the green bar was only a portion of the way over.
Closed Thread