Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 27 2015, 08:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
And what happens after you reach the 20 billion XP's? Will the game still be playable? Just not earning any more XP's. Will you still earn coins and farm cash?
Hi GRB,
If the game is still here by that time I am sure they will change it again. There does have to be a limit on the number, so the data can be calculated right.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 27 2015, 09:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Cash

I am not getting my Farm Cash for working on farms. I thought when I was hired to work on a farm, I got $1 for each farm. I have been at $9 for several days, but I have worked on several farms.
Old Apr 27 2015, 09:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by davisterry1 View Post
I am not getting my Farm Cash for working on farms. I thought when I was hired to work on a farm, I got $1 for each farm. I have been at $9 for several days, but I have worked on several farms.
Hi Davisterry,
No you do not get Farm Cash for hired work on farms. You do get 1 farm cash for every level you go up and since when you work you gain experience thwen maybe that is why you thought you got it for being hired.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 28 2015, 11:21 AM

I do not know if this is the right place to ask. Due to the FB changes is there anyway possible to make a farmlink for a friend if they do not know how to make one from their farm as the ID number for FarmTown is no longer the same as FB ID
Old Apr 28 2015, 11:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgable View Post
I do not know if this is the right place to ask. Due to the FB changes is there anyway possible to make a farmlink for a friend if they do not know how to make one from their farm as the ID number for FarmTown is no longer the same as FB ID
Hi lgable,
Please have your friend register here in the forums and we can work directly with them. There isn't any way you can help them with this.
Old Apr 28 2015, 06:58 PM

Mother's Day item and gifts have been released.
Old Apr 28 2015, 09:22 PM

Somehow I have a "Lion and cub" and also a "Gorilla with baby". I don't really remember how or when I got them but I want more. I asked about them last summer and was told that they were Mother's Day items so I've been waiting all year for the Mother's Day release. I see a "Mom and baby giraffe" (which is very cool) in tonight's release, but I don't see the lion or the gorilla. Will they be released eventually? How about other zoo type animals we can use?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 29 2015, 06:10 AM

Is anyone else having problems with the bait? I have some then it is gone this morning I had 550 then 750 and back to 550, always used to have lots
Old Apr 29 2015, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Somehow I have a "Lion and cub" and also a "Gorilla with baby". I don't really remember how or when I got them but I want more. I asked about them last summer and was told that they were Mother's Day items so I've been waiting all year for the Mother's Day release. I see a "Mom and baby giraffe" (which is very cool) in tonight's release, but I don't see the lion or the gorilla. Will they be released eventually? How about other zoo type animals we can use?
Hi Farmer Susan

I'm not completely sure but as far as I can remember lion and gorilla were released for Father's Day
Old Apr 29 2015, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Farmer Susan

I'm not completely sure but as far as I can remember lion and gorilla were released for Father's Day
Oh yay! Ok, I'll just wait a little longer. : )

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Closed Thread