Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 10 2013, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgable View Post
I have not received any xp for filling the Sauce and Condiment Factory has anybody else had the same problem

Hi! you can try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI to clear the game memory, you'll see a list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen. Don't think this going to get your lost xp back but should prevent for the future.

If after storing the products and filling the facility again, your problem continues, please post again.
Old Oct 10 2013, 12:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
I did exactly as you said and still freezes
Have you tried another browser to see if it does the same thing in it?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 10 2013, 06:05 PM

Default My Neighbor's tab won't load in Chrome or Rockmelt

Thanks Taz...Comodo dragon would load it but Chrome and Rockmelt won't load it and freezes. I can deal with it just will use dragon for my browser.
Old Oct 10 2013, 07:49 PM

Oh wow....I just found the bench with 5 cats sitting on it in the farm section of the store. Thank you, Thank you!!!! This is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 10 2013, 08:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default all better now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrot38 View Post
I put my original ordering station into storage waited overnight and was then able to order the turbo one
Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
why cant I buy the new turbo ordering station? I have the regular ordering staion but im locked out from buying the new turbo ordering station? has any of the mods told the staff about this problem
Hi, had the same problem, I just waited 48 hours, didn't move my ordering station or anything, and today I can buy the turbo, but I won't coz I only have 3 trucks, easy to do the regular way.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 10 2013, 08:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
why cant I buy the new turbo ordering station? I have the regular ordering staion but im locked out from buying the new turbo ordering station? has any of the mods told the staff about this problem
Go to the farm you have the regular ordering station on. You can then buy the Turbo ordering station.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2013, 01:58 AM

Not necessarily, i had to move mine from my farm and place into storage, then change farms, place it back on the farm i changed to, then it was unlocked for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Go to the farm you have the regular ordering station on. You can then buy the Turbo ordering station.
Old Oct 11 2013, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi! you can try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI to clear the game memory, you'll see a list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen. Don't think this going to get your lost xp back but should prevent for the future.

If after storing the products and filling the facility again, your problem continues, please post again.
I have run the memcache and have refilled factory and still no xp, have chatted with friends who are having the same problem. I have submitted a report to the devs
Old Oct 11 2013, 06:54 AM

What's with my avatar this morning...she's quadrupled in size, has no arms or legs and has no head. Very strange indeed
Old Oct 11 2013, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
What's with my avatar this morning...she's quadrupled in size, has no arms or legs and has no head. Very strange indeed
Reset the game and "she" came back the way she should be...just posting this in case it happens to someone else. Strange to see a plumped up shirt and pants walking around "her" farm
Closed Thread