Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 10 2011, 09:25 AM

Default New crops and marketplace

PLEASE make the new crops Lentils (4h), Zucchini (2d), Radish (1d), Chives (12h), Clover (8h), Acorn Squash (5d), where they DO NOT show up in the marketplace under Non-ingredients.

I want to be able to plant and harvest these in advance of the new use in facilities that you stated will be coming in the next release. However, they show up now as non-ingredients, thus forcing me to sell each thing in that category individually. That takes way too much time.

Thanks
Kat

Old Jul 10 2011, 09:25 AM
Account Not Linked

just want to thank the developers and design team for a little thing that makes a world of difference to me. when working facilities for my friends it seemed like there was no end in sight when they had over 30 on a farm. now the message tells me how many are on each farm to work. it's wonderful that you give us little things like this to make this game better!
Old Jul 10 2011, 09:47 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsmithBookie View Post
PLEASE make the new crops Lentils (4h), Zucchini (2d), Radish (1d), Chives (12h), Clover (8h), Acorn Squash (5d), where they DO NOT show up in the marketplace under Non-ingredients.

I want to be able to plant and harvest these in advance of the new use in facilities that you stated will be coming in the next release. However, they show up now as non-ingredients, thus forcing me to sell each thing in that category individually. That takes way too much time.

Thanks
Kat
They show up as Non-ingredients since they are not used any where at this time. Just like everything else that was not used somewhere. They don't change till they are used.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 10 2011, 10:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsmithBookie View Post

Thanks
Kat
You can get around this by going to non ingredients and marking the ones you do want to sell then go to all and click sell selected. That way you only have to spend alot of time once and every time after that it is just one click.
Old Jul 10 2011, 11:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Question planting

in the menu for planting i am using the harvest time option, but for some reason if looking at one day crops for instance the order changes each time you go back to it. this tends to make it harder to plant crops in sequential rows
Old Jul 10 2011, 12:59 PM

Thanks for the upgrade. It is great to have new crops and trees.
The stable is not showing up in the facilities manager. It is just me???
Old Jul 10 2011, 01:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppeoney View Post
Thanks for the upgrade. It is great to have new crops and trees.
The stable is not showing up in the facilities manager. It is just me???
This happened the last update with the rabbit hutches. You can empty out your stables and put it in storage and then back on the farm and then it will appear in your manager.
Old Jul 10 2011, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyroo View Post
thx Raul, awesome new update!!
I have to agree~ Ive been farming since the beginning of Farm Town, and I LOVE all the new updates~ Thanks so much I am also OCD.. especially when it comes to farm town. I must say this, I have to save keep some extra $$ to buy green cash and play when needed.. lol I have to have ALL the new things they bring to the table.. I LOVE this game and I hope they NEVER let it go.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl..._id=1152184072
Old Jul 10 2011, 02:32 PM

I like the new updates and even the new facilities but I am getting a little tired of them... thinking of storing them for a while, but I have a quick question.
The new Ebony trees...its says ready to harvest in 12 hours....I have waited for 24 hours and still not ready to harvest...any one having the same problem or have any clue as to what is going on.
Old Jul 10 2011, 02:42 PM

love the new stuff. Its awesome. would still love to have more levels. it would be great if you could put in 50 new levels instead of just 25 being at the top is just lonely. More farms would be awesome also with all the new things we are getting crowded. Love the way working someones facacitlies are now I think that is my favorite of all the new stuff. Thanks
Closed Thread